1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ERROR 13....YOUR XBOX NEEDS SERVICE PLZ CALL....

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by monster1, Jan 3, 2006.

1. monster1

monster1 Member

K this is how it goes i modded my xbox with waffle tools splinter cell softmod installer (UnleashX). So everything is working fine and im copying my games that I "bought" (UNDER MY BREATH:SUCKERS)so then im lookin on the internet at all the other neat dashes and felt like having evox instead so I grab my mem card pop it in my pc mem card hub and transfer on slayer's splinter cell softmod installer. go to my box pop in the saves load up the exploit save get the cool matrix numbers lookin thing.Click on install and jump for joy till the stupid thing says blah blah could not be found please ad updatedash.xbe (or somethin like that) and proceed.......oh i forgot to mention i patched my dash whth unleash x.then i say to myself well i have no clue wat this update crap is maybe ill just restart the install process so i try it again and still the same message pops up so and shut down the xbox and then boot it up again without a disk in the tray. LED stile 13 in the corner it says plz call customer service in a juncload of languages and the led on the eject dvd tray button flashes green and red.So by now im thinkin wat the f**K did i do. I do a lil reasherch and try to ftp my xbox but then when I come to the part where i enter my ip addie im thinkin wat was the ip.....hmmm wait it sayed it in the auto installer so i boot it again and next to ip it say 0.0.0.00 so i try some ips that would make sense then give up.I CAN play games but cant load nay dash cuz without a game it goes to service page. can anyone plz help!? im thinkin of juat changin the damn harddrive i want a bigger one anyway but im not shure if i could do that without havin a proper dash.

plz help as soon as possible thanx

if ur havin similar problems dont pm just post here and someone is bound to reply.

thank you for readin I no its a bit long but ive been lookin around other peeple just put error 13( or wtvr number)and no info on wat they did and noone can help them.

2. SNIPER979

SNIPER979 Guest

if u change ur hard drive you'll get error 21, just doownload, slayer's EvoX v2.5 or v2.6 and burn it to a CD-R and put it in ur xbox,i will install your dashboard automatically.you can get slayer's evox off of bearshare, it will take like 6-7 hours

3. zaiah

zaiah Regular member

I think I can help but let me put this on first. DO NOT UNPLUG YOU XBOX FOR MOR THAN 5 HOURS!!!! If you do something that has to do with the clock will not let you boot games up anymore. I found out the hard way. If you still haven't fixed your xbox put a new reply and ill tell you what I did to fix mine.Im just gonna make sure you haven't fixed it yet before I go through all that typing!!!

4. monster1

monster1 Member

nope still screwed

5. monster1

monster1 Member

but i have some ideas......Can i completely wipe my drive then put the backup of the ms dash from slayers auto installer using xboxhdm?(basically completely redew my drive.....p.s i have my hd password written down

6. monster1

monster1 Member

hey snipe thnx for the tip!!!but uhhh i kinda wanna up my hd so how the f*** would that work!!!! on the readme ive got 4 xboxhdm it says that if i have the hd password im good to go.

7. zaiah

zaiah Regular member

no xboxhdm calls for the eeprom You only need the hdd key to unlock it and relock it. You will need the eeprom to do an hdd upgrade.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2006
  8. monster1

monster1 Member

bummer....so basically im f***ed

9. zaiah

zaiah Regular member

well not exactly. If you have a modded xbox you can use that to fix you current xbox.

10. monster1

monster1 Member

well i dont but explain anyway

if you will

11. zaiah

zaiah Regular member

I have to tell you how in about 3 and a half hours. Im leaving buy if ur on i can help you. Is you xbox hdd messed up? Since you have ur hdd key you can download some explore apps from xbins to browse you xbox hdd.

12. monster1

monster1 Member

well c its not my hdd its my freegin dash its incomplete so im thinkin i gotta make a slayer disk then run it find my ip and ftp the proper files

think that'll work?

13. zaiah

zaiah Regular member

Yeah i've done that many times before just make sure its the same dash.

14. monster1

monster1 Member

yesterday i tried burning the iso to a cd-r but then my xbox doesnt boot it it just goes to the error page.

can someone help?

15. zaiah

zaiah Regular member

You shouldn't use cd-r anyways!!! For anything. You should be using cd-rw or dvd media!!! Make sure to patch the all the .xbe files.

16. monster1

monster1 Member

kk but i was just usin crap i had around here
    found a cd-r so i used it.I dont have a dvd writer.wish i did.

17. monster1

monster1 Member

and errrr wat r u talkin bout "the patch stuff" all i see is the iso and stuff (pics) for jewel casing.

18. monster1

monster1 Member

but i was thinkin that maybe my pc will be able to explore the xbox hd cuz it has linux(suse) and im perty shure it runs fatx for linux.

have any opinions or anythin about this?

19. zaiah

zaiah Regular member

Just FTP to your xbox and you can view the xbox hdd. If you dont know how to FTP google it. I would recommend using SmartFTP or FlashFXP as clients.

20. Rap3

Rap3 Member

I use FlashFxp.