1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error 21...but realy I shouldnt have this

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by ShaneXH, Feb 6, 2005.

1. ShaneXH

ShaneXH Guest

I got the actual torrent file for slayers from the xbins ftp..and downloaded it with BitComet...but when it was down itis an unexacutable program...so what do I do rename it defualt.xbe...make it an iso...burn it.....or is it unusable and Ill have to dowqnload agian

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

msn mess is down right now...no you don't need to rename anything...pretty sure that xecutable is just for a password that you need...and then you can extract the iso

i added you to msn messenger

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2005
  3. madchops

madchops Member

I also accidentally deleted my xboxdash.xbe file from my xbox, so basiclly i just use my evox dash, however i can no longer play dvd's with the dvd dongle and remote, since it uses the xboxdash. I did back up my C and E but that computer fried and now all my xbox stuff is on a new computer.

Would Anyone know if I would be able to ftp to another xbox (most likely one of the same version) and copy the xboxdash.xbe to my computer and then ftp it to my own xbox back in the c drive?

Would this work?