1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error 5 help!!!!!! i have tried every thing thank you

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jmpjk, May 11, 2007.

1. jmpjk

jmpjk Member

ive been on the games front since the c64 days and the amiga i bought this old xbox every thing was ok to i got error 21 then a kind person gave me a boot disk v4 now i just cant get my xbox to talk to my p.c i live in herts i dont mind phoneing someone i cant find a shop to help me the was one bournemouth and on in carnebary street london ive now got error 5 and the xbox 1 dont want to have any of it so if any 1 can help id be very gratful am 51 years of age and love playing links on xbox live now nothing please help before i go back to the drink thank u god bless jonherts

2. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

3. jmpjk

jmpjk Member

thank you for the info i havent got a slayer boot up disk ive down loaded about 3 or 4 and their all got passwords if you can let me know were i can get 1 or buy 1 am on a few peer2peer sites but am a bit thick its 2 much drink & ive been dry for 33 weeks and the prob is the old brain isnt that good my email is jmpjk@hotmail.co.uk and my land line number is 01707321493 thanks very very much and if i can do any thing to help you just ask john cheers and god bless....

4. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

ok you dont need a slayers disc, you need xbox hdm and xplorer 360. xplorer 360 is for looking at whats on the hard drive while in windows so you can get the password. xbox hdm is used for locking the drive and more. also edit out your email and phone number. it is against forum rules. you can find totorials for how to use the software on google. if you have any more questions you can just send me a private message

5. jmpjk

jmpjk Member

6. jmpjk

jmpjk Member

cant send a private mess age dont have xbox live been up alnight trying 2 get those 2 files diana ross! (still waiting) its just a pain am sorry about breaking the rules my m8t cj use to help me out i dont know if you have heard of him he had every thing moded but the poor guy passed away a year ago i keep looking ive just been offered a360 but it not chat cheap it second hand i he wants to much any way still trying to get those files and ive also got a change over lead cuse the other want the right one ok take care god bless john.................

7. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

8. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

i didnt understand a word of anything you said

u ok dude?