1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error 7

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by PepsiMan7, Mar 28, 2007.

1. PepsiMan7

PepsiMan7 Guest

Yeah, so i get the whole error 7 concept. and i am trying to fix it. i recently bought on of those replacement HDD's and i was researching around to see how to get it to bind with my MOB. And i got this neat tut that told me that if i plugged in a new HDD i would get error code 6. Then once i got 6 then i could do a bunch of hotswaping between a working modded xbox and my broken one and then it would unlock the HDD or lock it or whatever i need it to be. Is this true? can someone help me because i am not sure if thats what i need to do to get it to work. Also my xbox is not modded, but i am trying to fix it so i can do so. If you do have the answer, i am not sure that afterdawn autodirects reply's to emails. But i will probably never check here again so If you can help me please email me here

Pepsi_Man0077@hotmail.com

all nfo is greatly appreciated thank you :)

2. 3lement

3lement Regular member

first of all take you email address off of here because you can get banned for posting it. to fix your problem id do a hotswap between two xboxes and get the other hd working. but im not sure if you can do this when its not modded. try it if it doesnt work then your xbox has to be modded. good luck