1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error code 80048820 extended code 8004840f please [b]help[/b]

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by clcokwise, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clcokwise

clcokwise Regular member

hi

i have tryed everything to fix this problem but nathing has worked, i have even googled it.

the problem is that i can't sign in with my window live messenger(msn) when i try a note say's

sorry, we were unable to sign you into window live messenger at this time. please try again.

error code: 80048820
    extended error code: 8004840f

its also offers to troubleshoot, but that fails due to default gateway being offline, but i can perfectly serf the web the only pages that don't work are pages that request sign in for example msn sign in doesn't work neither does yahoo's sign in. when i try to signing in on msn homepage a blank page comes up.

i know my firewall isn't making this happen cuz my msn was working perfectly before. i have also checked my time and date and that perfect to. i have also checked my msn status and it says everything is ok. i have checked my lan setting and also runned some commands on my computer. but nathing is working and its really pissing me off so please help me.

pls help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.