1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error could not perform end of DISK AT ONCE

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wash500, Jun 1, 2004.

1. wash500

wash500 Member

hey there scubapete, i've done what ur link says to do, but i can't find the next step. can u tell me where this is.

i quote..
    "Now, take just a second and under “Target Device” go to “Select target device” once there, select “ISO Disc Image”. NEXT, IMPORTANT, tick “Launch DVD Decrypter to burn the output image” box. Finally, where it says “Select target image file”, browse till you find your created folder for your backup and click “Save”. That’s it ! Click “OK” and DVD Shrink burns that ISO image to your HD. It then opens DVD Decrypter and has it burn the ISO image to your waiting blank DVD."

where is target device?
    thanx again..

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

wash500,

You'll see it all as soon as you click "Backup" in the main program - you'll see it

Just follow every direction. The first time takes the longest as you're setting everything up -

You'll do fine - just keep on going -

"P"

3. wash500

wash500 Member

ok thanx..
    i'll try that..

one more question.. my dvd burner and player are the same, i only have 1 external dvd recorder/player, so to backup a dvd i first have to save it to hardeive, will this work for me, with only 1 dvd drive?
    i think it should, but i was just wondering.
    sorry if i sound so dumb...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2004
  4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

No worries, you're good to go -

Put your original DVD in and when it's time to burn it will ask for another disc -

Enjoy,

Pete