1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ERROR MESSAGE WHEN INSTALLING HALO

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by CrkMnky, Dec 1, 2004.

1. CrkMnky

CrkMnky Member

yo, this is startin to piss me off abit, I get this same stupid dumb error message each time Heres a screen shot since I can't add attatchments. http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=paf53
    DON'T MIND THE WALLPAPER MY SISTER CHOOSED IT, LOL

oh and if this is not the correct forum some one please give me a link! lol

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

So I take it your hard drive has enough empty space and that specific file isn't in use? You didn't say otherwise so I'd like to confirm the obvious before we go further :)

3. Nephilim

4. CrkMnky

CrkMnky Member

iight, yeah sorry, Anyway yeah, I got a 60gig hard drive and am only using 1 gig, so... I WAS Suppose to go and buy a new copy of halo, the guy from microsoft said if theres a deep scracth or like any kind of a dent it won't install but I been trying and I even extracted files off the cd which is CABs didn't work it said
    "Incorrect Product key reinstalling this program could correct this problem" oh well, I guess no halo for me until my dad Decides to care about my life and even my mom, Which would be never, I had to save up money for a taxi and halo, and took a bus back, so, anyway why am I telling you this?

edit: you can go ahead and delete the post in the other forum, if I can do it, can I get instructions how?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004
  5. Nephilim

Tough breaks, champ. Hope you get it soon :(

Don't worry about the other post - it's been closed already :)

6. CrkMnky

CrkMnky Member

cool thanks, Oh well, I guess it's another err, hmm, another Year befor I can get another copy of halo. lol