1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ERROR MESSAGE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by INSTAYLL, Oct 3, 2007.

1. INSTAYLL

INSTAYLL Member

I bought an Used XBOX Three days ago. It is supposed to read burnt Games as well as multi region DVD´s. The guy tried it at home and everything was fine. When I got home, I could not play burnt games in it for some reason, and by the way I COULD NOT PLAY EVEN ORIGINAL ONES. The guy says the "Card" that allows this to be possible might have gotten disconfigured, and that he can fix it.
    My question is, Does anyone know the step-by-step process to make my Xbox play burnt GAmes angain?
    By the way, the message I get when I try to play the games is the following:
    "An unknown CD/DVD has been inserted. Do you wish to execute? (Yes / No)" I hit "Yes".
    A second message comes up "Impossible to launch the application. Error of configuration". This happens even with original games.

Thank you guys.

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Probably a bad modchip install!

Either fix it, or pulol it out and Softmod it!

Read my tutorials!

3. Iconaw1

Iconaw1 Member

If your Xbox has a mod chip then it’s possible that a wire come unsoldered. I would open it up and see if that’s the case. If so then resolder.