1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Msg - Failed To Sent Cue Sheet!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by liliand, Apr 2, 2005.

1. liliand

liliand Guest

Hi, wondered if anyone could tell me what this means? Ive given up trying to burn with Nero and have been using decrypt. The file I'm burning exceeds the disc capacity but asks if I want to continue, so I client yes, then I get the above msg. I'm using Win XP.

I would be grateful for any help.

Lilian

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

You probably need DVD Shrink to compress your file to fit on DVD.

3. liliand

liliand Guest

Hi, I have actually used shrink on it, believe it or not!

I decrypted, used shrink Back Up and Create ISO file and Burn with DVD Decrypter. The thing I'm copying is like a series, episodes 1-3 on one disc. I can't remove anything else to shrink it anymore.

It's the error msg I dont understand, not come across this b4. Wondered if anyone else had it and how they cured it!

4. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Run it back through Shrink,(double shrink)

5. car1ef

car1ef Member

which guide are you using, I would recommend using Scubapete's guide for shrink/decrypter full disc backup... http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/petesguide7.html ...

Good luck and as always, thanks Scubapete for making these guides easy to follow and entertaining to read...

Carl

6. liliand

liliand Guest

Hi, I've read scubapete and it's more or less what i was doing anyway (did pick up a couple of tips though) and also tried to double shrink but still keep getting the same error msg.

Can anyone think of anything else to try? Thanks for your help so far, guys.

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

it maybe struggling on getting it just right? so help it out, reduce the size in settings from default!

[​IMG]

8. liliand

liliand Guest

I reduced it as given in the Scubapete guideline. I think I'm just going to have to accept that I just cant burn this disc!