1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error opening video files with CloneDvD2

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by pictougal, Jan 30, 2007.

1. pictougal

pictougal Guest

hey,
    Have been using CloneDvd2 forever now but had to reformat my computer. Now, after reinstalling CloneDvD2 whenever I try to copy movie it says Error Opening Video files from
    F:/Video_TS
    F:/Video_TS/VTS_19_0.IFO:0:read error

Can anyone help me?

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

It could be a scratched disc.

3. pictougal

pictougal Guest

Thanks Borhan 9, but the disk was brand new, it was Open Season. Checked it and there was no scratches. Tried every program I had and none would work for this movie, all my other movies worked without this message. Then I tried DVDFab Platinum 3 and it worked like a charm. Guess it was just the movie.

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Open season is like Saw3 from what I'm hearing. Haven't done it yet. But Saw3 was hard until all the updates. If your proggys are updated then you should be able to copy Open season.

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

@pictougal...... are you using AnyDVD with CloneDVD? if so make sure that your AnyDVD is up-to-date! I just did OPEN SEASON can it came out flawlessly using AnyDVD with CloneDVD.

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

IHoe is correct Open Season a snap with updated AnyDVD and even Recode did movie only @100%, no compression.