1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error using tmpenc plus

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by rushie, Apr 27, 2004.

1. rushie

rushie Guest

trying to convert avi files using tmpgenc plus but each time i get to the final stage of the guide i get the error message. cant load "p3package.dll"what am i doing wrong.

2. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

did you extract all the files of the zip into the same directory? they must all be in the same folder

3. rushie

rushie Guest

hi mick69,
    i`m a complete novice at this and its my first attempt. i downloaded the file off the net and followed all the instructions i got from the guide i downloaded but i get the p3package error .ireally need help and in the simplest terms that an idiot like me can follow . thanx

4. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

ur cool, we all start somewhere ;)

make sure all the files from tmpgenc zip file you downloaded are extracted into the same folder(make a new folder and extract all the contents into it)

also you cant make a shortcut outta the tmpgenc main exe and put it on the desktop(or anywhere for that matter, delete any short cuts you have for tmpgenc)

thats the cause of the p3package.dll error

cheerz m8

5. rushie

rushie Guest

Hi Mick69, Followed your directions to the letter and guess what..I burned my first dvd. many many thanks.
    thats a drink i owe you
    best regards
    rushie

6. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

=) good shit m8, glad to hear it

cheerz