1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ERROR with Record Now Max Deluxe AGAIN ????

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by loxley32, Sep 11, 2003.

1. loxley32

loxley32 Member

Hi ... I downloaded the 30 day trial for Record Now Deluxe and made 2 more coasters. On Superman 2, I got about 35% complete when this error reported: "Error 10 at Sector 106 8208 Command: 2A Sense: FF ASC: 02 ASCQ:OE" that is very similar to another errot I recieved before, and I am recording at 1X, after using DVD Decrypter and DVD2ONE. Any ideas? Maybe it could be my media, please look this item # up on Ebay (2748525576) and this is the auction I won to get these DVD-Rs. I DID successfully back up a movie allready and several PS2 games.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2003
  2. yuedana

yuedana Regular member

it very well could be the media. they were ridiculously cheap. ($24 for spindle of 100) You might want to try an -rw to see if you can burn and then a name brand media to see if you have the same problems. Apparently the media is a big deal and if you go the the media section you will see the problems that others are having.
    Besides the name brands, many seem to advocate the riteks as a good value. I got a spindle of 25 for $32 which to me seemed like a bargain since the retail(bricks and mortar stores) dvd-r are about $2 each.
    You can look at the batch codes on the inner ring of the dvd and somebody might be able to give you more info on your dvd-r.

3. Tosca

Tosca Guest

a spindle of a 100 for $24?

Geez...talk about crap media.

4. loxley32

loxley32 Member

actually, it was 25 for $24 ( I don;'t kow why the auction page says 100 now), but still I think they are crap .. they seem frayed at the edges, with the silver not completely smooth at the outer round edge. I have ordered Riteks.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2003