1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error within RipIt4Me

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by hobbit112, Oct 12, 2007.

1. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

Hey All,

Lately I've been getting the following error from DVD Decrypter within RipIt4Me.

Here's the screen shot of the error:

[​IMG]

I've been getting this error routinely, on every disc I run it(RipIt4Me) on for the past month. I have the last version of RipIt4Me and DVD Decryptor on my system. Some of the discs I've been getting the error on I don't believe have the latest decryption, hence my delimema.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!

2. attar

attar Senior member

Don't know if it makes a difference!

Try Tools -> Settings -> Device -> uncheck Disable Media Change Notification -> OK.

3. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

Oooooh,

You get kisses! Smooch!
    Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch!
    Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch!
    Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch!
    Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch!
    Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch!

4. greensman

greensman Regular member

I'm guessing that did the trick buddy. attar do you feel violated in some way?? lol.

Just shows you that sometimes the obvious cure isn't so obvious all the time. :D I'll know how to do this if I ever run into the problem myself. :)

Thanks attar.

...gm

5. attar

attar Senior member

I'm a Canadian.I get it from politicians daily - but the pain never leaves.