1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by saun63116, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. saun63116

    saun63116 Guest

    What is an invalid start block error? Can this be overcome?
     
  2. saun63116

    saun63116 Guest

    I get this now and then using clone.
     
  3. gwendolin

    gwendolin Senior member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2005
    Messages:
    7,447
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    A little bit more info is required, like what are you trying to do??
     
  4. saun63116

    saun63116 Guest

    I've been trying to back up some movies and frequently I get an error that states, "Invalid Start Block Error". This happens only with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD combo. The movie "The Cave" simply freezes DVDFab and DVD X Copy Express. I have since tried DVD Shink with Any DVD with success but seems to me to be abit time comsuming. I am wondering if I am missing something.
     

Share This Page