1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Errors Again!?! Same ?.. Diffrent day

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jayquik03, Dec 16, 2004.

1. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

Hey,
    I've read all the messages regarding dvd decrypter and dvd shrink and I still keep comming up with the CRC error on dvd shrink on my Resident Evil Apocolypse and on dvd decrypter I set all the options around as another post told me sorry dont have the link ne=more but ne ways before I start w/ dvd decrypter here's what I get

W 23:29:40 Possible Structure Protection Found!
    W 23:29:40 12 areas have been marked as 'suspect'.
    W 23:29:40 Dummy sectors will be inserted where necessary.

Then when I start it It get's about 1 percent through it and comes up with bad sector found then it retries about 50 times and get's it again and 50 and so on I've waited about 400 retries and still nothing the disc is brand new I personally opened it up at 'bb' lastnight when we got it for stocking any advice?

Update: found thread using what pete told me for options on dvd decrypter... Once again I read something wrong w/ disc ... Tryed cleaning also.. um. yeah I noticed many threads aleady for this if a mod could put it in the appropriate spot it would be greatly appriciated sorry for the inconveniance

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004
  2. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

Okay new update used dvd decrypt to do my shaun of the dead cuase dvd shrink wasnt working right Got the iso on my coputer for shaun of the dead and it's 8gigs so I had to use shrink to make it smaller and i'm still getting errors with that any other programs that will make the iso smaller or no?
    for shaun dvd shrink exception occurred the handdle is invalid

Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  3. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

Is there anyone that can help me determan what is wrong please help tia

4. rch0621

rch0621 Member

what os and burner are you using ,allso what kind of dvd r's . and do u use p2p.

5. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

I'm using windows xp with nero sony dvd+r's I'm not using any p2p at the moment I have in the past... But the nero and the dvd's arent with the problem because I dont get to that point i'm using the real dvd to backup and I cant get it on shrink or decrypter to get them to work thanks noticing me though... any other questions that might open some light on the subject?