1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

errors using instant pinnacle copy help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by DragonUK, Apr 3, 2004.

1. DragonUK

DragonUK Member

i am trying to burn a movie to dvd-r but its ok until abt 70% then it gives me an error message saying buffer underrun? never had this problem before i have a Asus0402p dvd/rwx4 any suggestions?

2. viper6699

viper6699 Guest

dont know a damn thing about pinnacle software but most guys around here tend to use DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. these too little beauties will do everything you will need to do and the best part about it is they are free!!!!!!!!

you can find them both via the software tab at the top of the screen and the instructions can be found via the guides tab.

welcome to our little club and good luck
    vipes

3. DragonUK

DragonUK Member

Thanks for the reply Vipes:)....right..software...i tried using dvd decrypter and dvd shrink but dvd shrink seems to use nero6 burning software...for sum strange reason..when i install nero..my pc crashes..i use winxp prof ed..and my dvdrw is asus0402...samsung cdrw..and liteone cdrom....not sure what the conflict is...but..having said that..i have now managed to sort my problem out...now i wanna know how to convert xvid to dvd..tried the guide..didnt worl..said its reading a line error...not sure bout it..ps...im a novice...only just started gettin on a pc...

4. DragonUK

DragonUK Member

Ps...before i was decrypting onto desktop...now im decrypting onto c: drive...seems to be working fine..thanks forthe reply and support...:)