1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Errors While Copying Games via FTP From Xbox to Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Cricket10, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Cricket10

Cricket10 Member

Modded a friend's xbox without any trouble. hooked it up to my network (router, not hub) and attempted to copy games to freshly modded box from another xbox.

Copies about 63% and then errors out. Checked the log, and it says file not found. But when I check the source xbox, everything is fine.

Burned a copy of the game and inserted into new xbox and tried to copy disc from UnleashX, same problem. I thought maybe file was corrupt, but I play the game on source xbox all the time.

New box has enough space, and was formatted properly for larger hdd, so what's the problem?

I can't find ANY information about UnleashX error codes, so I'm in the dark.

2. dennisv9

dennisv9 Regular member

had something similar, i just rebuilded and reformatted the harddrive with hdm disc (i used slayer on my tsopped xbox). apparently the fatx table was not working entirely correct, after format and rebuild no problems at all