1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Errors with both Nero and Alcohol burning .cue

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Rab!, May 27, 2003.

1. Rab!

Rab! Member

Okay I've got a slight problem burning .cue files and .bin files I've downloaded.
    In Nero i follow the steps posted, but upon finding the .cue it says that it cannot find the related file, in this case UT2003CD1 I've checked to see that the .cue file makes sense... i think it does

FILE "C:\Program Files\eDonkey2000\incoming\Unreal_Tournament_2003.CD1.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

?
    well it comes up saying "could not open C:\directory\bin.file"

i had to change the bin file from a .bin.exe to a .bin, this is correct?!

any clues about whats up? I have tired the cue with about without the directory infront of the file... still an error

so i tried it in alcohol 120%, follow said instructions in the forum, and when i find the .cue in burn image it shows no information in the box below and complains about the file being "incompatible" it doesnt even get to the stage of trying to find the .bin i think.

sorry if i'm being really dense but i spent ages getting the 3 ut2003 cds and i dont wanna redownload!

Joe__X_X_X_X_X_[small]Cheers in Advance![/small]

Last edited: May 27, 2003
  2. Rab!

Rab! Member

And just incase, yes the .bin was in the same dir as the .cue!

3. Rab!

Rab! Member

btw the error in nero is "cannot open file" then another "an error occured while loading the cue sheet file (line1)

4. Rab!

Rab! Member

And from looking at it i think it's the .cue files, they have an error upon trying to load; Alcohol says they are an "unrecognised file format"... bummer... and its happening in both programs.

5. Kingd

Kingd Guest

Okay, this may have to due with the cue file itself. Its likely that the cue file was made by blindwrite as since version 4.3, they have made there bin/bue files incompatable with any other software. Try using blindwrite and see if that works. Check their website for more info on it.