1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

esa-r dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kevmbri, Apr 14, 2005.

1. kevmbri

kevmbri Member

has anyone use these dvd and are they any good i purchase 50 dvd-r for $20 at circuit city

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You get what you pay for...

4. sadsac

sadsac Guest

If the disks are of the same quality as that piece of shit ESA dvd player I bought and 3 months later threw in the dumpster, you should give those disks a home beside it at the dump!

5. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

those discs SUCK...my friend burned me a copy of one of his dvds on that same media purchased from CC, not only would any of my 7 dvd player stand alones read it, even my computer could not read it, like it was non-existent..would get error "Drive is empty, please insert media"...etc. do yourself a favor, if you need quality media immediately, office depot is having a sale on 100 pack of Maxells...i found both dash and plus format both made in japan (which i bought) and taiwan, these have been very good media in my own personal experience and for the 100 pack, it's cheaper than purchasing 2 of those fifty packs from circuit city. or you could wait until Best Buy or Compusa/Staples locally has sale on Fuji or Sony (made in japans) i found those both to be Taiyo Yudens, my personal preference. hope that helps.

6. kevmbri

kevmbri Member

thanks guys for the imfo i bought a 50 pk burned 6 movies so far so far so good but will not buy agian because i trust the info i get from you guys

7. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

kevmbri, keep that burn speed slow and try better media at first sign of any trouble.The problems may show up within that spindle.

Kivory666, which maxell's did you get and what mfg codes are on them?I did see them for $37.99 for either format of 100 in a spindle.Are they 8x or 4x? Pretty good price,but the last time I bought them there were buy 1 -50 pack spindle and get 1 free for $35.This is the first sale they had on them in the over a month.Just curious about those plus discs if that is what you bought.

Later all!