1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euro Vox Max V 2008

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by 1cableguy, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pfk70

pfk70 Member

Fair dues Scouser everything back to norm,able to watch great result in comfort roll on round 3!

2. Takagi

Takagi Regular member

The Rf out on the eurovox max is quite good and actually gives the signal a slight boost as it passes through also the reverse works use the RF out on the Box you already have - The splitter is a very good idea but if you want to keep the wires to a minimum this is ok too so you could get a splitter but you dont need one

3. justindev

justindev Guest

(what is the vox max red)

4. justindev

justindev Guest

why i have eurovox 2008 and it is sound

5. justindev

justindev Guest

hi lad are starview boxs any good i have the voxmax 2008 and it the job i have heard about the box call the (box) is it any good any feedback would be good thank

6. justindev

justindev Guest

hi lads are starview boxs any good i have the voxmax 2008 and it the job i have heard about the box call the (box) is it any good any feedback would be good thanks

7. choicer

choicer Member

Hi there. We got the Eurovox Max V in Feb and all has been fine until this week.
    When we put the TV on it says "updating codes" for ages. Have to leave it on that for about 25 mins and then gets channels. Same every day. Sometimes even when we get channels working and then switch over still updates codes.

Is not affecting RTE-1, 2 or TV3..any ideas?

8. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

You have to input the codes manually for now , you can find out how here

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/647037

And the codes are here

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/528527

9. SParsnips

SParsnips Member

Hi guy's,
    Had the eurovox max V 2008 since november and this is the first time I have had to do more than re scan the channels. I have input the codes found in the threads here and it is back up and running. Does anyone know how often we will have to keep doing this?

10. EC74

EC74 Member

Apparently there's new firmware available for all the boxes except the latest 2008 - There somthin bout blue boxes and red boxes but if u mess around the forums here u'll find what u need

11. Liam50

Liam50 Member

12. Takagi

Takagi Regular member

Of course its not all smooth running any one else got probs with new firmware? - it not finding keys for Ch***s it is installed and running only Setanta ?

13. Takagi

Takagi Regular member

I got the firmware but has any one on Ch***s got it working in the south of Ireland yet? - without inputting the codes ?

14. sparkie08

sparkie08 Guest

Its taken a while for me to work this out but here goes. First download bigmaq toolbar. once this is installed go to the cable files tab on bigq toolbar and scroll down to area codes. this will give you your provider in your area. n*l, chor*s, ex c&w, t/west.(I am with Vir-media but my area code is c&w. yours could be different)) Now you know the provider in your area you need your id code. If your N*L your id number is 54 01, CHOR*S is 5E 01, Ex C&W 5C 01 T/West 5A 01 Write this down. Now go back to the toobar and click latest keys. Here you will find your key for your provider id e.g.
    00 - F5 70 E3 AD 3F 2D F8 F4
    01 - 91 28 EF B5 7B 37 1F ED . write this down along with your provider id. Now go to your eurovox box and press menu and then the yellow button type in your ID provider code and then the key and press ok to save. Thats it !! all your channels will be back. Dont know how long for, so you may need to go back to the bigmaq toolbar for the latest key.

FOR THE QUESTION BELOW!!!!
    The only other way to enter a code could be.
    Press Menu and press ok to go into the language settings. Now press 1968 twice. Now a box will appear and options to enter a new key. This process can take a bit of time, because you have to use the cursor buttons to scroll through the letters and numbers when entering your key. And you can only put in 1 key at a time. As you should now know you have two keys.
    Dont forget to put your 4 digit provider id. And start your first key with 00 and your second key 01. Hope this helps.

I am now changing my key codes daily. When before it auto-updated. But at least my channels are working.

15. fla11

fla11 Member

can anybody help me ive got a eurovox and ive only got 95 channels and ive tied doin an auto scan but it just cumes up the same

16. Shaggy08

Shaggy08 Member

NEW CODES N** Dubl*N @ 18:00

00 = 9E BA 8F BC FC BC 8A 88
    01 = 1D 89 F3 8C C4 DC 03 CB

17. iwatchtv

iwatchtv Member

Hi does amyone know what this latest release does? Will it help updating code prob?
    Eurovox Max V 2008 Kuro 3
    10th April 2008
    Fix for Keyroll issues in UK and Ireland.
    Cheers

18. MazdaMPS

MazdaMPS Regular member

Don't mean to be smart. but if you just took a few minutes to look through this thread you will find a host of answers to your question.

19. Takagi

Takagi Regular member

Hi Mazda is your vox having the same probs???

its a bags why it works in one area and not in the other - maybe its something small in the software that overlooks 5E 01 i noticed that all the pages of encryption tabs are blank but the Nagra what do you think?

20. MazdaMPS

MazdaMPS Regular member

Hi Takagi,
    Mine went down as well, as did a lot of my friends. No I do think it is a problem with the software, be it a small one or big one I do not know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.