1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

euro vox v 2008

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by nahganom, Nov 6, 2007.

1. nahganom

nahganom Member

hi all,

i just bought a euro vox v 2008. i connected it lasnyt and done a power scan. when it finished a screen appeared and there was a list of 25 items which i think could have been channels. however i dont know what to do next. and if they were channels i thought there were suppose to be 200 or more. can anyone help? im fairly sure i had the cable connected to the RF in so that cant be the problem.

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

More than likely that is your list of transport streams, (frequencies), you will need to do an autoscan to pick up your channels. Where are you located and who is your provider, i.e exC**, N** or telepest?

3. nahganom

nahganom Member

im located in dublin and my provider is N** i got the tip off from a guy i work with and he rekons i need to change the symbol rate. is he right?

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

So am I :) I presume you are on cable and not MMDS, (Aerial on your roof). If so do a normal powerscan from 290.000 to 403.000 at a symbol rate of 6887, after this completes do an autoscan to bring channels in.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  5. nahganom

nahganom Member

cool, i look forward to goin home now to try all that. thanks.