1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eurovox 1100 usb epg

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by kimba05, Feb 14, 2010.

1. kimba05

kimba05 Member

Is anyone else having problems with the EPG on the Eurovox 1100 usb? The listings are intermittent and only show for a couple of hours in advance. How can you set hard drive to record in advance of a couple of hours.

2. dougal58

dougal58 Regular member

3. kimba05

kimba05 Member

Thanks for the prompt response. I've used this share ware you recommend. The EPG does show listings for some channels for the following few hours or more but some channels, and it's always the ones you want, only list for an hour or so on the EPG. It's infuriating when you want to set to record in advance. Any suggestions? What hard drive would you recommend?

4. dougal58

dougal58 Regular member

Hi Kimba,
    It is recomended to do a factory reset clear everything and then flash the box,This is what i did and my epg is excellent now,I can check epg programs right into the next day perfectly,
    As for hard drive i only use a 4gig usb pen drive now and then as i already have a dvd recorder for most of my recording.
    Hope this helps you as the epg before was absolutely useless.