1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eurovox clone

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by splifi, Jun 26, 2007.

1. splifi

splifi Member

are there clones off eurovox blue and if there is can you flash them or will this render them useless and how would you tell when buying one

2. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Yes,
    If you flash a cloned box with the June software you will brick it.Got this info from another website:

"i have just got off the blower to the sole distributor of the Eurovox Max about the clones.

I was informed the blue box have been cloned.

It has been cloned by some dude name Andy.

I was also told that anyone selling blue boxes is selling clones. The distributor himself is only supplying the blue boxes for those units that require a warranty replacement within 6 months. This is a like for like replacement, and is not for sale, i.e. blue boxes.

The cloned blue boxes have very thin cardboard packaging & the inside of the flip down display panel lid is not sprayed completely black like the original. It is actually still silver.

A new software will be released which will brick the cloned boxes upon firmware upgrade. Like what has happened to the starviews.

There will be hundreds of people who have purchased a blue box from ebay & will upgrade the software upon gaining knowledge of the new updates.

I'd personally stay well clear of the clones.

This info is fact.

Buy from a reliable source is my advise"

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Vardus Lucid posted this a while back you need to back it up with more relevant prove as there is already conflicted reports regarding this not just from where you sourced it. I have seen the clone versus genuine pictures but they are very basic.

To add some fire to your smoke there has been reports of some as you say been bricked very recently.

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

5. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Yes I took that from another website but i have my own sources.I cannot reveal my sources but I guarantee you that this is correct.Further information will be publicly available over the weekend,guaranteed.Remember who told you first.

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Vardus are you a seller? There is already a jtag fix for the clones.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  7. dracula6

dracula6 Guest

URGENT

i need to buy eurovox 2008 can somebody to tell me from where can i buy it? and better if from liverpool
    susan_sup@hotmail.com