1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox EX7000 HD+

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by freshstar, Feb 2, 2009.

1. allig8or

allig8or Member

2. shangoban

shangoban Member

Hey everyone,

Im having trouble with my EX7000HD. I have tried to follow all that has been said in related threads to no avail. I downloaded both flash.tbn and main_090122.tbn onto the usb and inserted. I then menu>usb>data transfer> and both tbn dn and tbn up on both files.
    No success. Have all channels but the more coveted ones are glitching/tripping every 5 seconds or so. I've tried changing the menu>tv settings to no avail either, really stuck now. I did scan at the beginning and scanned about 10 times since, I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks a million

3. plocky

plocky Member

???????????????????

4. allig8or

allig8or Member

5. plocky

plocky Member

Please read my other threads to use the box and yes the picture is better on all counts hd tv is only transmited in 1080i at the moment

6. shangoban

shangoban Member

Hey Plocky, where do I find your other threads?

7. paulc8888

paulc8888 Member

anyone know how to get sky sports 1?

8. SOSinner

SOSinner Member

Hi i just received my Eurovox EX7000 HD+ today, i downloaded the flash.tbn file to the usb memory stick (but not in a folder), then switched the box off/on and it automatically updated box. I scanned as normal and when finished, the box updated and everything was there. Hope this will help some-one...good luck
    The pic for me was better than normal, HD channel was great. I still don't know much about the box or the firmware, but i will find out soon enough...on a need to know basis!!

9. plocky

plocky Member

Glad you found instalation easy in reply to earlier thread sky sports 1 should also be there after flashing with usb

10. marky1234

marky1234 Member

Hi just got the EX7000 and very impressed so far can you tell me the latest firmware for this, have gone into the system and as far as i can tell it was january 2009 that it was showing for the firmware.
    Done a deep scan but channels still showing as scrambled have a friend who has the same box from the same supplier last week but he has never done the firmware, he said that he got the 'scrambled channel' notification he left it and after a couple of hours it all worked.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

11. malci

malci Guest

Just click on the link marked Eamo's FTA Library at the bottom of my post and you will find the latest Firmware in there okay, go into the folder marked Eurovox and then click into your model number EX 7000 HD and you will even find helpful manual.

12. plocky

plocky Member

http//cablebox.4shared.com see previous threads about flashing firmware onto usb stick all chanels updated automatically

13. marky1234

marky1234 Member

Hi,so the software that i have installed on the box already is dated 14th jan 2009 so what you are saying is that this is the official firmware that is installed when i bought the box and obviously the channels will appear scrambled so i now need to install the other firmware that is available from this site.
    Mark

14. malci

malci Guest

15. marky1234

marky1234 Member

16. mr___laa

mr___laa Member

hello, not looked into upgrading my box really...just been bored and browsing the net and came across this.

im on the sv3 at the moment and didnt even know there was a hd box out. a few questions b4 the bank card comes out though...

will this box only pick up bbc HD? if so, will there be an update for the box in the future to accept s.sports HD etc?

seems like a good buy, connecting via hdmi will give an all round better picture due to the transfer rates of the hdmi etc...

i will be back on tommorow to see if i have a reply :p

17. marky1234

marky1234 Member

Hi at the moment only BBC HD but have been informed that more are be going over to HD by VM the picture is very good throught the HDMI connection. Comparing the VM+ box to this one i would say that the VM is slighty better but then again i would imagine that it cost a lot more, other than that the firmware update by usb stick works great and also the pvr function.
    Hope this helps.

18. mr___laa

mr___laa Member

so if the boxe dont pick up the likes of ss hd i dont think they will ever pick them up. bbc hd is free to air so basically when vm decide to 'add more free to air hd channels'..then obviously this latest box will pick them up etc.

i might still buy it for the hdmi connection though just to get an improved standard picture...

19. alybrew

alybrew Member

Hi I am totally newbie How do you move channels on ex7000
    which buttons do you press etc kind regards alybrew

20. debo1982

debo1982 Member

hi i was hoping someone could help me i have put the latest firmware on my ex7000 hd+ now i have done that and turn the box back on it just stays on booting up and nothing happens anybody know ways round it to get it working again and i have tryed to reflash it but just the same thing happens