1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Firmare

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by goody2shu, Feb 4, 2008.

1. goody2shu

goody2shu Member

Hi everyone I am new here.
    I have a eurovox max 2008 in Dublin it is working fine... no problems.
    In a couple of weeks I am moving to Ashbourne & obviously would like to use my box there, but it's Ch***s not NThell down there.
    My question is this... Do I flash it again with the same firmware & do a powerscan or do I have to get different firmware?
    Many Thanks

2. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

If it is Chor*s via a rooftop aerial you will have to get a MMDS box such as EurovoxTX or Box-T. If it is any other provider like NT* being delivered via rooftop the box you have will be ok bit confusing but Chorus required DVB-T box If it is delivered via cable it should be ok as the box you have is a DVB-C.

Hope this helps.

KMAC.

3. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

yes as Kmac mentioned , you will need to know if its True Cable or MMDS (Aerial On Roof)

If its True Cable then your ok it will work but you will have to reset the b0x from N*L to Chor*s

OK you need to go to menu, config, clear data and then clear channel data. Tehn you will need to input the frequencies and manual scan

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  4. goody2shu

goody2shu Member

Thanks for the help I am not sure what way it is set up... much appreciated