1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PABLO68

PABLO68 Member

simon one final question before i head home and try this update do i leave the modem cable in the box before i reimage it or do i remove it and just leave it powered up but on standby

2. ningle

ningle Member

It does nothing, no channels load up!! Just changed the step to 6 and the symbol rate and i got only 50 channels and sky sports 1 is one of them, so its working but i must be doing sumting wrong cause i had 130 channels before the update!!

3. nazarath

nazarath Member

simon, honestly speaking i do not know....when i bought it from my cousin, he gave me no box, and he is abroad, so im kinda stuck.....hardware details state 14 feb 07...Version 2......wish i could be more specific

4. filbur

filbur Member

Sorry Guys but im a novice at this is the file everyone is talking about the fix that we are waiting for and it means we dont need to change codes every day...

5. linny40

linny40 Regular member

well guys n gals i had me mars bar lol! felt brave and hey presto 3o minsutes and all dun n dusted!!!!!!!!!!!#

NOW GOT me box working perfect so thanks to simonbllt and other for all you persistance and hard work

now just gota find the info for firmware for me dreambox and im back to normal!!!

Honest people it was so simple it was scarey lol!

sorry so excited me spelling was off.
    Im a total novice at this but I managed to do it!!

People asking does it work..................... yes it DOES!!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  6. milo01

milo01 Guest

i`ve got the same problem with my d box, it`s a sagem.I have tried to put codes in but cannot access nagravision to enter codes,any help will be much appreciated.

7. ahsam007

ahsam007 Guest

hi i have got the silver first eurovox could you please reply with the update firmware for it thankz

8. ph2kuk

ph2kuk Member

Hi everyone.
    You do need to get a cable called a null modem from possibly your local PC shop. Then the best thing to do it install the bigmaq toolbar from www.bigmaq.com. On the toolbar there is a updates & fixes tab. Download the one for your box and run it while the eurovox is conected. I tried all of the diferent ones untill one worked(bluebox)for me. When I attempted to run the other ones for redbox etc the software told me I was using the wrong one. Then conect back to your tv and restore factory setting then do a power scan.
    good luck.

9. ahsam007

ahsam007 Guest

hi i have got the silver first eurovox could you please reply with the update firmware for it thankz

10. simonbllt

simonbllt Regular member

if you meen the v.media cable then unplug it, if you meen the serial connector leave it in until the update process is complete.

11. ahsam007

ahsam007 Guest

12. Pasanonic

Pasanonic Regular member

I'm gonna stick my neck out and suggest that's a red box but posting the info would help

13. simonbllt

simonbllt Regular member

yes, this is THE fix.

14. warby23

warby23 Guest

thanks for the downloads simonbllt, your an absolute legend, im back up and running perfectly on my eurovox.

just to be cheeky i do have one question though, does anyone know of a fix for the dbox's yet? my mate has 3 in his house, a 1x sagem, 2x sagem and a nokia and he is inputting the codes manually on them which is becomming a pain as you can imagine, thanks for the help

15. smileydog

smileydog Member

im still looking for a old pc..lol you spend a fortune on a laptop and you cant run a usb lead from it to the eurovox..grrr..lol

16. warby23

warby23 Guest

also, a work colleague has just asked me how do you differentiate between the different types of eurovox's? (ie is the box a blue, red or black)

thanks again for all the hard work that has been put into getting everyone up and running again

17. simonbllt

simonbllt Regular member

18. Pasanonic

Pasanonic Regular member

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  19. smileydog

smileydog Member

20. peterg15c

peterg15c Member

i have a system called the box and i dont know if it is a clone
    can any 1 tell me it is silver thanks also some codes would be nice

Thread Status: