1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crezza79

crezza79 Member

Also when you are flashing your box its the big download button you click on not the small, its probably obvious to most people but i did it wrong the first time and had to do it again, the small ones for your channels

2. DelBoyF

DelBoyF Member

Thanks Crezza,I am also guessing this will solve the problem for 'updating channels'? Do I need any codes for this after I have done the download? If so can you give me them I am on Vig Med in Glasgow

Cheers for everything :)

3. crezza79

crezza79 Member

No i don't think you will need any more codes, you may need to do a powerscan after if you have lost your channels though

4. kendo6

kendo6 Guest

i have the 9 pin cable with 2 two female ends , on the laptop there is only a 15 pin.can i use an adaptor to convert 9 to 15 pins or is the 15 pin socket on the laptop not for this use.anybody shine some light on this for me ?

5. dsaund

dsaund Member

I downloaded the software from the site I purchased my box

The said it was version 3 but it is actually
    ufl_maxv_kuro2_10_04_08

It is working

6. EFC4EVA

EFC4EVA Guest

Hi can anyone help me to get Cbeebies back on to my Eurovox box, I am in the liverpool area. I have a DVB-XC BoxV TDA, think it's something to do with the frequency? I am on Virgin Media(telewest).

7. crezza79

crezza79 Member

yes you can get an adapter, i had the same problem but luckily the cable i had fit my uncles pc so i flashed mine there

8. shaukat

shaukat Member

HI..CAN U HELP ME OUT PLZ IM TRYING TO FIND THE SOFTWARE THAT YOU GOT WHERE DO I GET IT FROM??? IVE GOT THIS 1 UFL_MaxV_KUROv2_28_03_08_beta.exe AND IT AINT WORKING ..THANKS

9. vijayz

vijayz Member

Hi Can anyone help me restart a dream multimedia box DM500-C please

with full instructions and codes

Kind regards

Vijay

10. crezza79

crezza79 Member

All the software is on the bigmaq toolbar http://bigmaq.ourtoolbar.com/

11. kendo6

kendo6 Guest

thanks for your help.i was'nt sure because someone else posted that the 15 pin socket on laptop was only for a monitor.cheers crezz.

12. shaukat

shaukat Member

JUST DOWNLOADED THE TOOLBAR BUT DONT NO WERE TO GET THE SOFTWARE FROM IM NEW TO THE INTERNET..WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF U CAN HELP..THANKS

13. tina12345

tina12345 Member

Can someone help with getting my eurovox max v black box working again? An suggestions? Thanks

14. silveruse

silveruse Member

hi all,

i have input the reset the box, input the new codes- i get no picture or sound- it keeps saying data is being update- gets to 100% and then re starts- if i check the codes the one for xc C*W the second code keeps reverting to the old cose - just for the O1 code- what do i do-please help.

15. dsaund

dsaund Member

16. SLIMEEL

SLIMEEL Member

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME I HAVE A EUROVOX V.1 SO THE REMOTE WORKS DIFFFERENTLY THAN THE ONES FOR THE MAX' ETC SO HOW DO I INPUT THE NEW CODES OR HAS MY BOX NOW BEEN SIMPLY RESIGNED TO THE MUSEUM?

17. crezza79

crezza79 Member

Ok go to the updates/fixes tab, Eurovox fixes, Eurovox MaxV- box the one you want is the bottom one dated 10/04/08

18. simonbllt

simonbllt Regular member

ok guys, i was on here all day yesterday advising people on how to update there eurovox's.

this will resolve the "please wait code is being updated" problem.

maxv firmware here: http://www.box.net/shared/static/m5eo2cbkkg.rar

red box firmware here: http://www.box.net/shared/static/55kf33e4kg.zip

blue box firmware is here: http://www.box.net/shared/static/ya3l6ngcgs.rar password is: techwatch

You will need:
    A null modem cable (serial cable) – if you don’t have one – get one. You cant update without it.
    Winrar – download here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm click on WinRAR 3.71 at the top

Connect your eurovox to you pc with the serial cable, put the box in stanby.
    Unpack the file i posted earlier with winrar. Inside the file will be the loader utility and a notepad doc.
    Open the loader utility.
    You may first want to backup your chanel data so you wont have to rescan for chanels.
    To do this, click on the browse tab, choose a location to save your chanel data and click UPLOAD.
    Now to update your firmware, click on the download tab (note there are two download tabs, to update firmware click the highest download tab, the one on its own)
    Click start when the new box appears.
    Wait for update to complete.
    Now you can put your chanel data back on, to do this hit the browse button, select your chanel data file and press the download tab that is next to the upload tab.
    When completed hook the box back up, go to an encrypted chanel and allow about 15 mins for codes to update.

for any support questions, just click back through the thread as most of the questions being posted have already been answerd and this thread is getting very messy..

@scouser...... dammmmmm... what happened last night.... people getting banned and stuff..... lol.

19. dsaund

dsaund Member

bigmaq is probably the best site. go into updates / fixes and
    you have all the current updates

20. das034

das034 Member

me havin probs 2 after doing scan cannot get a transponder, any ideas pls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.