1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Now that sounds like some thing's on the horizon........

2. Fordie1

Fordie1 Member

is there a way to over ride or reset the pin code. must have changed it without noticing and now have no channels

3. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Relax mandy071, sc0users bark is worse then his bite ;-)

All he's saying is that whatever is going down? you will get the accurate Info here & as fast as possible too.

Links to here, there & everywhere only lend to the confusion when the Gremlins strike.

Do continue to contribute by all means...

OH! and yes, sc0user is not too bad really ;-)

4. mandy07

mandy07 Member

thanks gman ill stay quite im only new here but have to say its a brilliant site and ill need help when the ch**us firmware comes out thanks to ye all

5. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Gman , A woman with a mission , now that means trouble lol :)

6. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Eurov0x - Master Code
    1004 or 1968

7. BenN74

BenN74 Member

Hi,
    My eurovox didn't autoroll the other day( only noticed yest cause I'd been away) I just searched found my codes and fixed instead of posting the 27th can I have codes request when a search was adequate.
    My question is, why did it not auto roll? And is this just a blip or likely to happen again (I know this mite be a length of a piece of string type question)but someone may have a clue, or inside info.
    Oh, and this new firmware kuro v3, I believe this will brick my box (cause I was stitched up with a clone) correct? Do I need it, or will kuro v2 continue to work fine, just minus any new features?
    Thanks in advance.

8. BenN74

BenN74 Member

I thought master pin codes were 1004 and 1007? 1968 is to access key menu init?

9. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

thanks dooby, ill just have to have an extra cup a tea with house calls!

I managed to get fairly decent software and cable thank god through an order from a popular auction site and no problems at all set up the com port for me, blessed so i am.

10. filbur

filbur Member

hi guys i was on last night but didnt really get my prob solved i loaded the new firmware for the eurovox max v and did not hacve a problem as when i pressed download on the screen on the box DNLD appeared so i take it that is was downloading but when i go in to fast installation the ''code being updated stays there i thought the new firmware was to solve all this ,I did get it back again but i had to manually key in the codes as usual ...

11. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

What box do you have and who is your provider+location?

12. filbur

filbur Member

euro vox max v and cho**s are the provider

13. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

14. Loubie

Loubie Member

SUCCESS!!! Updated my eurovox with fix but lost all channels so did powerscan - still no channels. With vm in brighton and normally scanned ok on symbol rate 6887. Read previous post from someone, THANK YOU, who said they changed it to 6952 out of sheer frustration - did the same AND IT WORKED!! VM seem to be changing their symbol rates.
    Thanks to all who contribute here - its been a great help!

15. filbur

filbur Member

i read through a lot of the mails but still no joy is it just the chrous provider that are having problems

16. squelds

squelds Member

Just a note to say thanx to all those who have helped me out over the past week. Flashed my box today as my usb/com + null cables came. Vista laptop was a bit picky about the usb lead (cheap £1.99 fleabay one) but eventually got it sorted and changed baud rate/port assignment and it worked. Did have a bit of a panicky moment when the flash came up saying download failed towards the end - but then all of a sudden it changed to download successful, which was wierd. Oh well it worked as the settings show 10th april 2008 - hopefully now N*L wont work this flash out for a while and i can at least get a few friends up and running until the next time.

Again many thanx all those who helped.

17. CitizenH

CitizenH Regular member

There is a lot to get through on this thread so I'm hoping someone can help me straight up

I have a Eurovox Max V 2008 black box on Chorus in Naas. I'm reading there are problems with Chorus still after doing the firmware upgrade. Is this still the case?

I plan to do the upgrade over the weekend, so I have downloaded the help sheet "HOW TO FLASH YOUR EUROVOX MAX V 2008" file

On step 3 it says to run program dated 15_10_07. Is this correct? I came across one on the web site for 10_04_08...

Any idea which one I should use?

Is the help sheet as straight forward as it says?

18. malci

malci Guest

It doesn't matter, the pdf. file quoting 15_10_07 was created at that time, so no worries, if you are going to flash the EV then do it obviousley with the update of 10_04_08, but in view of the auto-roll problems with Ch*r*s maybe you would want to await the forthcoming fix.

19. filbur

filbur Member

CitizenH i done the flash last night and still had to manually key in the codes when i got them' same as you on cho**s and in the muster region

20. barm

barm Regular member

Just for the record I've downloaded the 'bigmaq toolbar' and its still quicker to get codes here:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.