1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

just put new firmware(18\04\08) on eurovox 2008 i put the old firmware (10\04\08)on 30 boxes this week friends and family so not really in the mood of doing them all again so just wanted to see if it was worth it .. has any one tested the firmware to see the difference .. ive done a couple checks .. i reset the default key on the new firmware and put it on s*y sp 2 and left it the code updated in 3 mins max so i done it on the old firmware 15 mins and still nothing so changed to s*y sp 1 and it then eventually came back after a couple of mins so i done it again on the old one and this time it took two mins but obviosly it didnt take as long cos the code had been there once so it found it easier so tried it on new one it took no more than 20 seconds i tried it a few times and same result ... right so far good news ... the only problem that ive noticed is that when you put up menu or the channel list the yellow writing on both is very fuzzy and not as clear has anyone else noticed that i know its not a big deal but can it be fixed or is it just a small problem that we can live with rather than been stuck with a more annoying problem .. any how some feedback from anyone would be helpful.. thanks

2. maurve

maurve Member

3. Jimbo900

Jimbo900 Member

lads anyone got latest codes??
    im on c****s nd livin in North Kildare!!
    greatly appreciated!

4. JimmyFl

JimmyFl Member

People,
    Choke-us ireland.
    73 c4 56 01 cb 3b 71 c9.
    2b 02 04 f9 f2 a4 1f 00.
    New firmware really works yahoooooooo
    Jimmy.

5. kilkee

kilkee Guest

Hi

Have triedto down load new ch--- software all leads pluged in ok when i press down load all i am getting is " WAITING FOR THE RESPONCE FROM YOUR RECEIVER"can any one help please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a bit new to this can you help me please

6. PABLO68

PABLO68 Member

Tempo are you saying its not really worth updating the box with the enw software? ive got a eurovox blue which i reflashed last week still working ok.... or should i update my box with the new software

7. NEDSER

NEDSER Regular member

Guys as Scouser replied to me earlier, it really is up to yourself regarding the software 10-4-08 or 18-4-08, I have put the 10-4-08 on several boxes and it's working fine , coming back on in a couple of mins, so unless they freeze completely i'll be leaving it so..

8. BenN74

BenN74 Member

Hi,
    Can anyone answer this,
    My cousin's starview box was not working so he rang me for the keys
    I checked and my Eurovox had changed to 00 00 00 00 00 00 just zero for everything, yet I manually out them in only a few days ago?
    It's still working aswell, strange does anyone know why?
    -Also it turned out my cousin's starview hd the keys, but it had changed provider from tw to ntl, how can it do that? Once he changed it back it worked fine.
    PS - my box is a clone so I can't update the firmware, am I gonna have to manually input the keys every time they roll now?
    Thanks for your advice guys!

9. 995430

995430 Member

hi anybody got n*l codes for dublin?
    thanks

10. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

i sorted all problems with it now it was just i had the tv scart and dvd scart in the wrong ones just switched them around and perfect ... i think you should go for it cos it only takes about 5 mins and the codes seem to be updating faster and if you have any problems just switch back but so far so good :)

11. 995430

995430 Member

please need codes for n*l dublin?
    anybody...thanks

12. korky537

korky537 Guest

Hi guys.
    thanks for everyones help last week, sorry it tookv so long getting back.
    the problem persists, the codes didn't work for my eurovox.
    i'm still getting the freeview channels but no scrambled ones
    can anyone help me further......?

Cheers.

13. Adrian505

Adrian505 Member

hi guys, hope someone can help me. iam trying to flash my eurovox as i have not done it as yet, iam still manually inputting codes. when i connect box to pc using null modem cable and click the download button on firmware it searches for COM PORTS and flicks between COM 1-4 but does not find any, it lets me manually select one and when i do all it says is 'waiting for the response of your receiver'. have i used wrong settings/do i need to change any settings, any help welcome and thanks in advance. My OS is windows ME

14. Adrian505

Adrian505 Member

try these m8, hope they wrk for you

Key 0 = 18 77 7F AF BF A1 1F 77

Key 1 = D1 64 1A DC 40 72 1E 49

15. dgireland

dgireland Member

Ok, great news, a word of thanks to the software guys for doing a good job (so far) I updated the eurovox max 2008, all is fine. I just have to rebuild the favourites. Now down to my question from before all this started. How do I get the missing channels, Disney, Liverpool TV etc.

Dave

16. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

After updating the EV you need to do a factory default and rescan a fresh scan

17. Adrian505

Adrian505 Member

18. shubagh18

shubagh18 Regular member

Hey Guys

Just wanted to ask you that I updated my 2008 box with the Kuro BETA software which fixed the key roll issue and my box has been working fine.

Now the final version has been released. I just wanted to know whether it is really necessary for me to update again and possibly risk problems.

Is there a real need for me to update with the final version?

Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  19. karljd

karljd Regular member

go to menu preferences language settings press 1968 twice to access nagravision

20. duke101

duke101 Member

Hi folks
    Can anyone help me i have 2 eurovox 1 2007 and 1 2008 and the time and epg data is all over the place most of the time the epg data is wrong of off by a few hours.
    The time has been off by an hour for awhile now and changing it just makes the epg data worse any help would be great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.