1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian505

Adrian505 Member

hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that i figured out what the problem was and got it fixed in case somebody having similar issues now or in future.

basically i was looking at what the difference was between the two lines and noticed that the box (VM one) upstairs was much larger than the downstairs so decided to open and investigate.

inside i found a TV/FM isolator and it clicked to me let me remove it and try it on the downstairs line. so i removed the old wall socket (i mean it must have been real old as it had diamond cable on it) and attacled the isolator to it, did a powerscan as normal and guess what all channels that i had upstairs with good picyure/sound.

if any one has similar issues try this and it may possibly work, this is what you need http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Qamtex-Ultra-...yZ39804QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.

i want to thank everyone for the contribution and ideas, keep up the good work i know ill be back when i have a new issue and everyone is great on this forum.

2. mobilem

mobilem Guest

hi all sorry to be a pain can some one please tell me how to find out if my eurovox max 2008 black box is cloned or send me a thread thank you all

3. fayeh

fayeh Member

please help, does anyone have the sodes for twlewest?

4. mobilem

mobilem Guest

5a01
    key0:40 7b ec o4 c4 95 56 68
    key1:79 b5 c4 fc 03 4a 4b 6c

5. fayeh

fayeh Member

thank you very much x

6. mobilem

mobilem Guest

hi can someone please help trying to update my euro vox max 2008 and having trouble please helpppppppp

7. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  8. Rachel_D

Rachel_D Member

HI,
    Anyone got the codes for NTHELL Dublin???
    Just got in from work, what time did it go??
    TA

9. rhjoiner

rhjoiner Member

I had the same problem with mine in Leeds, I changed the symbol rate like you did and it didnt work. I then tried again using the 6.952 and it worked fine, found all channels. Hope this works the same for you.

10. edwardino

edwardino Member

was talking to a friend who works at vm h.o. over weekend. key rolls are nothing to worry about apparently its to do with vm improving o.d service. trouble is keyrolls will continue for forseeable future.

11. johnski

johnski Member

folks, downloading firmware on a blue eurovox and at the end it says downloading is failed, tried about 6 times now but keep getting same message. can anyone help?

12. LDM2008

LDM2008 Member

If you download bigmaq tool bar it gives you all the latest codes and also the latest updates and fixes for all boxes etc.you have to refresh the bar by clicking the down arrow by bigmaq but its all there.

13. Bobacat

Bobacat Guest

Are you waiting a short while? I had this message on a few blue boxes then I waited a short while then message read downloading successful.

14. johnski

johnski Member

thank you very much it worked, must learn to be more patient

15. ador2

ador2 Member

Hi there, ive enabled the emulation and the emm capture and saved them, i could view the key data before but now its blank. How can i fix this problem? Thanks.

16. malci

malci Guest

Menu - Language Settings OK 4 settings appear - 1968 and Emulation and Emm Captue appear - 1968 and you are in key table use < > arrow keys if they are not visible.

17. ador2

ador2 Member

Cheers malci that worked. Thanks .

18. malci

malci Guest

Your welcome - Cheers :)

19. mbe

mbe Member

people
    can you please help me out in finding somebody in birmingham who could update the codes in my galaxy fun viewing card, i have not been able to get any channels on my ex-t/w**t box since the initial demise in april this year.

20. coldol

coldol Member

Hey sorry no one on here would no about cards and stuff, its purely for freeview boxes, scouser, brother works in vm and bb is scouring our forum....looking for wafer devices if you know what I mean, not too concernd with the EV's, should never tamper with vms equiptment..
    though you guys are right bb is watching...Sorry to be an old man but have to stop the mentioning of f*n and mag*c cards, know I'm new to the forum but an old hand....

Mon the hoops

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.