1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Are you in the Uk or ireland if you are in ireland you will find a cdf file for your box in the eko site if not you are going to have to reflash with old firmware and then scan

Then take your channels of the box and reflash it with new firmware and put the channel dump back on

2. jjspine

jjspine Regular member

im in ireland

so i have to put the cdf file on the box ye ??

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

yes do your facory reset then get the cdf file from the eko site and then flash that on to your box and that should work for you it is only for N** only ok

4. jjspine

jjspine Regular member

went into emo library and eurovox but which file is it in there because there are quite a few or do you have a direct link maybe

thanks again

5. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

go to the eurovox folder and in there look for the channel dumps and look for the one named scOuser that is the one you need ok

6. jjspine

jjspine Regular member

right done that mate so now i just gotta repeat the steps in the tread again including factory reset ye ??

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

do the reset before you put the channels on or else they will be wiped off your box again ok

8. jjspine

jjspine Regular member

ok done all that now its saying no signal ??

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

No signal is down to your cable make sure you have it in the rf in on your box

10. jjspine

jjspine Regular member

got it mate thanks a lot

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

No Bother happy viewing

12. barm

barm Regular member

My understanding was that he updated his box and was still looking for codes.Why??

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  13. craigad

craigad Member

Hi John,

Thanks for letting me have a look. I cant see anything about the eurovox ultra - I read nearly everything eurovox related but to no avail. when i update - the box manages to change all updates I do - even thought I think I have turned off the automatic updates.
    Is it recomended to update dreamworldz?
    Craig

14. murph1979

murph1979 Member

Lads, i have a eurovox max 2007 box. I cant find the software one shared. Does anyone know the the exact file i should use?

15. SG8

SG8 Active member

This guy wanted to put in wrong codes, then see if his box would auto-update, to make sure his box was working!!
    As if people on here haven't enough to be doing.

I can't understand why he is looking for the codes, if he wants to put in 'wrong' ones, surely putting in the correct codes would defeat the purpose of what he is trying to do.

I think if it is working, he should leave it alone, and not waste the time and effort of the people who are trying to help on here.

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Thanks for letting me have a look. I cant see anything about the eurovox ultra - I read nearly everything eurovox related but to no avail. when i update - the box manages to change all updates I do - even thought I think I have turned off the automatic updates.
    Is it recomended to update dreamworldz?
    Craig[/quote]

Craig the box you have is a ultra eurovox which is a clone box and i will doubt if you will get firmware for that box but could be wrong

17. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Put the red firmware on your box ok just make sure it is not a clone you will know if you take the lid off you will see red paint on the screw heads

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2008
  18. jameseire

jameseire Member

hi, ive just downloaded the new firmware succcessfully but when i reset my box and did a powerscan i only picked up 5 frequencies instead of the usual 13, anyone any idea as to why this happens?? what sort of scan should i be using?

19. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

try clicking on the link in my signature, see did you follow all these steps

20. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Before you update your box with the latest firmware you are supposed to take a channel file off it first then flash it and then do your reset and put your channel file back on then

if you live in Irl there is a channel file in the eko site for N** it is scOusers file put that on and you should be ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.