1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

thats for n*l dublin by the way

2. zubali

zubali Member

hi ive flashed the box successfully thank god....................
    its blue box and was the most nervous thing ive ever done.

got loads off channels but some like dave and uktv people is all fuzzy..
    im on ex c and w in london can u tell me what frequency i need to use coz i can only find nthells no candw thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

3. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

sorry not too good with freq in england cos im living in ireland but im sure someone will help you

4. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  5. jameseire

jameseire Member

i have downloaded the file onto my eurovox but now, i have the thirteen tps but only 4 of them work and i can still only get 41 channels. what do i need to do now?

6. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

@ jameseire ... is your wires all connected in the right place pipe going into rf in and then cable from box to tv going from loop out and scart in tv scart connection .. check all connections and also the signal of your pipe does it work on the normal tv without problems

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

James the CDF is for N** Dublin, I guess you are in ireland simply by your nick, but if you are in the different area you will not receive all channels using the CDF.

You need to give your general location, provider and wheter you are on true cable or MMDS, (aerial on your roof or communal feed)?

8. jameseire

jameseire Member

yes all connections are as they were before, the normal cable works fine, like i said i have 5 frequencies with 41 channels which are of perfect quality, this really baffles me at the moment!

9. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

as scouser says post what area you are in so we know that this cdf is the right one for you and your doing a right scan on your provider

10. jameseire

jameseire Member

im in dublin, on n*l and i have just put the latest firmware on( UFL_MaxV_Kuro3_28_04_08_T.zip). i then added scousers channel dump(Sc0user_NTHELL_DUB__FREQ_150208.cdf) and since that im now on 6 frequencies with 29 stations. i dunno really. my eurovox has always worked before when i used to manually input the codes. its strange the way this is happening now

11. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

After you updated the fimw@re did you connect it back up to the TV and do a factory default 6887 and clear ch@nnels and data , then connect back up to the PC and download the CDF to the EV ?

12. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

@ james ..it sounds like a signal problem but if you had the 8 percent signal problem the 28/04/08 firmware should help but it seems that only certain freq is not working and if they always worked before then it should work now ... click down in my signature the link that says max v clone just to make sure your box isn`t a "clone"

13. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

yeah never thought of that cos i know he did a factory reset somewhere along the line but the eyes are dropping fast zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

14. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

right boys and girls im off to the wonderful place called bed .. james hope you get it sorted if not there is always tomorrow and im sure celtic has another few ideas up her sleeve shes full of ideas im just knackered good night and god bless :)

15. zubali

zubali Member

thank u for ur help..
    will try it toiday hope it works.
    also if i do a autoscan or factory rest will it mess the box up as ive got the new firmware.....
    what i mean is if i do factory reset will it mess up the box??????????

16. jameseire

jameseire Member

right, ive taken my box apart and the inside is the same as the original as is all the back details but the writing on the front is similar to that of the clone. however, ive looked at alot of pictures now and the inside of mine is spot on to the original max v. im going to do a factory reset now, i already have the firmware installed, would someone tell me just what i should do now regarding the channel dumpfile,downloading, scaning process etc. sorry about the hassle, your help is much appreciated!

17. pound1

pound1 Regular member

Hi All,

I have no questions at all. Since I did the upload everything is tickity bo.
    Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to you all for the help over April.
    Keep up the good work.

Scouser--the pints are still waiting for you

18. sekondi

sekondi Member

hi can any one help me i hav the null modem cable and thelogilinku USB2.0 SERIAL ADPTOR. BUT STILL SAY NO COMPORT AVAILABLE

19. karljd

karljd Regular member

have you got your box set to the correct com port go to my computer view system info-hardware-device manager-select coms&lpt Duoble click find your usb adapter go to port settings-advanced and make sure your usb is set to between 1-4 com port try each of them

20. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

also make sure your usb converter is installed with the driver disc that comes with it as i said on the other thread you posted on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.