1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

Scouser you have never put anyone wrong yet, why worry about what might happen wait till it happens and then sort it thats what I think,now I can understand people getting worried and wondering are they doing the right thing, but the people on here hour in and hour out are always willing to give help so fairplay is all I can say!! Also you seen what happened when code changes took place pages and pages of the same questions, can you imagine if info gets out before it happens!!!

Scouser, Ferg, Celtic keep up the brilliant work we would all be lost without you.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  2. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Enough said on this subject i think we should leave it at that as you and i know and everyone who buys these boxes know we all take a chance should the box work for an hour a day a week a month a year so be it luck of the draw that is all if the get switched off the same applies if they get the boxes up and running again so be it if they dont well we got a run on them be grateful people that buy in the later times are prob more at risk than the people that bought last year as there boxes have well paid for themselves 3 fold if you get 3 months out of your box you are on top if you dont that is because you let the boat sail and you where not on it so the earlier you buy the best chance you have of getting a return on your investment so i will leave it at that for now

3. johnfb

johnfb Regular member

But how will I get to see the God Channel....:)

4. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

john the god channel is free to air anyway so you should have no problem watching that and my god be with you :)

5. johnfb

johnfb Regular member

LOL

6. boylee

boylee Member

Can anyone give ,e the current code for eurovox. I keep getting kicked out evry three or four days. thanks;

EB

7. malci

malci Guest

No information along those lines at all available on this forum, sorry no one can help you with that, please do not repeat request.

8. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

what do you mean by getting kick out ever couple of days please explain

update your box to the 21/4/08 for red and blue box or the 18/4/08 for the black box

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2008
  9. NEDSER

NEDSER Regular member

I come and go to this site,mainly like others to get help, but sometimes just to see wots going on, and i av to say reading back the last few posts the criticism that Scouser has recieved has to say the least been more than unfair.. Just imagine in a couple of weeks or wotever and the shit does hit the fan and we all end up with nothing, and Scouser comes on and says that he did hear something but didn't want to say anything, imagine the amount of people posting saying or asking why the hell he didnt say anything,so he's dammed if he does and dammed if he dont.So fair play for giving us a heads up, he didn't av to and didn't want to but in a way felt obliged to do so, so let's us all just be grateful..

10. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Shall we leave this subject alone now and move on? PLEASE!!!!!!.

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Indeed, thread title is "Eurovox Max problems" after all.

12. NEDSER

NEDSER Regular member

Sorry just had to have my say, it is a forum after all..

13. kernzy

kernzy Member

Hello all
    Well I've been to Mapli*s and bought a null modem cabel and I'm just about to jump in at the deep end and try to update my firmware. I have a Eurovox max V 2008 and I've downloaded the UFL_MaxV_Kuro3_18_04_08.zip file. Can you tell me is this still the right file ?. I've also read in the posts that I need a Kuro unified flash loader to do this ??. Is that another name for the file above or do i need to download something else first. Sorry if these questions are daft but i am a relative novice at this stuff. Thanks in anticipation all.

14. malci

malci Guest

What you have quoted above is all you need it is a UFL (Unified Flash Loader) so all in one - no seperate files.

15. kernzy

kernzy Member

Thanks malci I will let you all know how I get on....success and channels are calling out to me !!!!!

16. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

NEDSER

I agree with your comment but we need to get back to normal, Thats all I was stating, No offence ment.

17. johnfb

johnfb Regular member

LOL.
    This just like when my wife say "Ok, that's it, we won't talk about it anymore" and then I hear about it for the next three days.

18. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

19. kernzy

kernzy Member

Listen ....when you've all finished narking I have to say thanks to those of you who posted the info and firmware that has just enabled me to flash my box(if ya knaw wot i meen). i am now seeing all channels again and i'm in my happy place. Thanks everyone !"

20. malci

malci Guest

Very pleased for you kernzy, and I hope everyone now takes a chill pill, I am sure the matter has been put to bed. Lets get back to experimental and educational matters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.