1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

VM = Vir**n Media which encompasses exN**, C** & Telepest.

2. Errigal

Errigal Member

I am in the Naas \ Sallins area (ROI) and have NTL on an analogue system. My box is the Eurovox Max V (think 2007 and is not a clone). I get around 90 channels however I am having problems on a few with pixilation (Hallmark, Sky Sports 1, etc). My frequencies are 258,274,290, 306, 322, 338, 354, 370, and 386 on 6887 mbaud. Firmware updated and its starting to frustrate me. I have done manual scans on individual frequencies and power scans to no avail. Any help especially from somebody in the area to check frequencies. Also is it possible to get Setanta Sports 2? Before I lived in Dublin and had the station and about 40 more.

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Looks more like a communal MMDS feed, have you tried a booster? BTW dont think you will get all channels as you are on that type of feed.

4. Errigal

Errigal Member

You are right its a MMDS feed, N*L confirmed. How do I go about boosting the signal. Is this in the software or do I need hardware? Any recommendations on where to get one if its a hardware issue?

5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

A standard TV booster will do. There is a new commercial park beside you, is there an electronics/computer store there? I think there is but not sure.

Thats for a communal feed, you dont have an aerial on your roof or do you?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  6. Errigal

Errigal Member

No aerial on the roof, just a N*l box on the side of the house leading to a smart box in attic. I have two N*l connections and have tried the Eurovox on both with same problem. Have a PC W**ld and Harvey N close by but does the booster go in the attic or beside the TV. Sorry for all the questions but my signal strength and quality is around 86%. Will a booster make a difference? Also is a booster expensive?

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Your signal strength is fine but is that on all TPs, (frequencies)? Press menu, installation, user installation and have a look at all TPs, you may have a weak one.

Boosters are only a few quid or even cheaper again on fleabay. Put the booster on the incoming cable. Communal MMDS feeds are notorious for this, dependent how far away from the relay.

8. sjcon23

sjcon23 Member

Hi
    i recently put the software onto my eurovox. It worked great but now some channels are disapearing like channel 4 and sky 1. I tried to put the software on again but these channels didnt come back. How do i get these channels that have disappeared back??
    thanks

9. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Its been discussed on many threads. Delete the blank channels and do a manual scan on 347 I presume you are on N** Dublin.

10. sjcon23

sjcon23 Member

thanks for getting back to me. How do i delete the blank ones? im on Ntl allright

11. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Press menu, then channels, channel manager. Go to each blank channel, press blue button and then red button. Press OK on each individual channel you want to delete and press OK.

Exit all the way back when finished. Dont forget to rescan to update them to your channel list.

Best of luck I have to leave ;)

12. Hugew

Hugew Member

Can i use the eurvox with sm@rt?

13. flower2

flower2 Member

Hello All,

First time reply...really stuck at the moment - have no channels or transponders on my Eurovox Max 2006 - updated with dnupman and blue box software and my channel numbers just disappeared along with the channels! when I was in dnupman I went into EDIT and it shows you all the channels that you are picking up with their channel numbers don;t think I pressed anything...maybe I deleted them by accident oops! (cannot remember!) anyway, when I go into EDIT now...it shows no channels or transponders at all...my box won't update with the channel numbers even though I have already tried to put the freqencies in manually....aggghhhh! PLEASE HELP...MISSING MY CHANNELS.

14. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

I take it your box is a clone? Also where abouts are you.

15. barm

barm Regular member

Unfortunately no you cant.I presume you are in an apartment in city centre.My brother tried but couldn't. :(

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

you will only get channels on the U** service only no other cable will work

17. bosco81

bosco81 Guest

Hi need help put blue software on Eurovox 2006 but the light on the front stays red and does not go to green can anyone help me?In dublin with n*l

18. barm

barm Regular member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  19. bosco81

bosco81 Guest

Its real and i used Blue 10_04_08 from emo's library

20. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

you need the 21/4/08 on that box if it not a clone box if it is you will kill it also possible that your box needs to be jtaged if not accepting the firmware

let me know cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.