1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redemma

redemma Guest

i get golf news and sport 2

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Untick all the other freq and leave 299000 ticked and try scan again

3. redemma

redemma Guest

ive tried a number of times just ticked the second channel and pressed blue manual scanned i have 3 stanta channels next to each other golf then news then sports 2 dnt understand

4. redemma

redemma Guest

a few say channel scrambled or service unknown is this also normal and any way to get thes on thank you.

5. redemma

redemma Guest

ive also heard about boosters ive seen some for £28 dnt wana spend that and get no extra channels any 1 else using a booster and gained xtra channels

6. barm

barm Regular member

Sounds like you need to jtag your box. Plenty of info on forum about jtagging. Or if you've only bought it , ask your dealer to fix it for you.I had same problem and dealer sorted it out for me.

7. redemma

redemma Guest

ive been told to update my box to oct 31 software and this will add me extra channels any 1 confirm this also the lead i have is not compatable need a usb version how much are these thanks does this update add a signall boost cheers.

8. thedope

thedope Guest

lads can anyone help
    I am in dublin and just got 2008 eurovox max v flashed it and put it in to t.v and it says channel not currently available
    I do not know how to do anything with these boxes
    anyone help

9. barm

barm Regular member

Press 'menu', go to 'installation'.Select 'user installation' by pressing ok on your remote.Enter your pin '0000'.
    You should see a screen with 13 frequencies and symbolrate etc.
    Press 'red' button on remote to update channels.
    Might take a while for box to update.Just be patient and let it do what it has to do!!
    See how you get on with that and let us know what happens.

10. thedope

thedope Guest

barm thanks for your help
    did that and it says

progress 25/25

any sense

11. redemma

redemma Guest

im missing a few channels ive been told if i update the software to 31 of october ill be able to recieve more channels is this true also does it add a signal booster thanks again.

12. malci

malci Guest

The latest 31/10/07 Kuro release does indeed have a signal booster (default) it would be wise to flash that on to your box, it is very good - also after flashing go into installation and follow the colour code buttons and update channels, will take a while be patient - should give you back the channels you are missing. Hope this helps.

13. barm

barm Regular member

Seems like your missing a few freqs.
    Do exactly as you did before, except instead of pressing red for a channel update, press yellow for a powerscan.
    You will see a powerscan menu.Leave it on normal scan.Press down and put in value 291.00. Press down and insert 403.00.Down again and change symbolrate to 6.887 and press ok. Wait and you should see a box with TP(Transponder). You should get 13 TP.
    If not check all your connections are correct ie. coax cable etc.
    See how you get on

14. barm

barm Regular member

Sorry nearly forgot,are you N*L in Dublin?

15. thedope

thedope Guest

yes barm n*l

16. Deanega

Deanega Member

Hi, I have a red eurovox with a signal problem. Its only coming up with 8% signal qaulity and it doesn't find any Tp's when I do a power scan. Any help is much appreciated.
    N*L Dublin

17. redemma

redemma Guest

is it easy to flash the box ive been sent the software just need a usb lead how much are they at maplins and any guides to flashing the box thanks again.

18. malci

malci Guest

Yes it is easy to flash and you will find all the help you need on the link courtesy of eamo - All software and tutorials Click link Below
    http://eko.4shared.com/

If you have a null modem lead then may be you should you should check maplin's for yourself but this is the lead you will need
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?Modu...DOY=17m6&tabs=n usb adaptor cable.

19. redemma

redemma Guest

sorry to sound stupid dont know what a null cable means i was told i need a usb to rs232 converter cable is this right and i couldnt acces that maplins link as yet thanks allot for every 1s help

20. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.