1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SYNSEAL

SYNSEAL Regular member

http://bigmaq.ourtoolbar.com/

download the toolbar on the link above it gives you all the latest keys almost as soon as they change, All the best.

2. SYNSEAL

SYNSEAL Regular member

download the toolbar on the link above it gives you all the latest keys almost as soon as they change, All the best.

3. SYNSEAL

SYNSEAL Regular member

4. Pasanonic

Pasanonic Regular member

I agree in principle with what you are saying but how does posting a code once differ from posting it 30 times? Also I would have to see some legal precedent to convince me that this data is private and copyright material that is not in the public domain. The keys are publicly transmitted data ( to your vbox ) so I think an argument that posting this information on the internet would take a great deal of argument in court to determine that there is anything illegal about it. Even if the ISPs were to complain and threaten action they would have a hard time arguing that information they freely exchange with customers is proprietary and subject to any kind of data protection/ redistribution law.
    The real damage being done here is the constant posts asking for codes for a city or area as this is killing the bandwidth and reducing the functionality of the site.
    If a post has little relevance, information or help then it is just slowing things down. If people are too lazy or misinformed to read back for the information they need than I would expect the moderation team to deal with that rather than worry about how many times a keycode is posted.

just an opinion and not meant to cause an argument. I can of course be totally wrong.

5. kwackgt

kwackgt Member

yeh new codes working great

6. anto1823

anto1823 Member

Has anyone please got the new codes for ntl Dublin Tks

7. wwazza

wwazza Member

If this link shows the latest codes, why don't they match up with SYNSEAL's latest codes which are proven to work?

Which ones are right, you aren't making sense!

8. crezza79

crezza79 Member

The toolbar needs to be refreshed to get the new codes, click where it says BigMAQ, n go down to refresh toolbar, now they will be updated

9. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

well i'm talking from previous experience were the mods got fed up with people posting codes over and over again and shut it down OK

10. crezza79

crezza79 Member

the toolbar is saying there are updates and fixes on there now

11. SYNSEAL

SYNSEAL Regular member

Thanks for the support every one, I don’t understand why the mods would mind me posting the correct codes once every time they change otherwise what would be the point of this thread? And why didn’t they shut it down right from the start? I think it’s more to do with stepping on people toes if I’m honest.
    I’m only here to help and don’t want to wind anyone up so if the MODS are reading this then let me know if what I am doing is wrong before closing the thread and if so I will stop.
    But I think the mods would prefer as stated above someone to post all the info in one go rather than confusing people with a code here and a code there which is why I think people are struggling to find the correct keys/ providers ect..
    All the best and thanks once again for the support!!

12. sportyguy

sportyguy Member

Took earlier advice bout bigmaq and it does help so give it a go, however when the max v 2008 fix is available could someone please explain how t use/install it
    thanks all

13. markdub

markdub Guest

Does anyone know how to obtain the updated codes from a normal Ch***s box?

14. payne1607

payne1607 Member

Help with n*l dublin need codes my box gone again

15. dibble76

dibble76 Member

hi all,just to let you all know these code changes should carry on for about a week to 10 days as v-m are trying to dis-encourage people by making you input the codes manually,this inturn costs v-m inexcess of 200k each time it changes and is not feasible for v-m to continue this on a long term basis.

16. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

just posted the codes for N*L ireland under my name click on my name and they are there under heading shoutbox

17. astarcg

astarcg Member

Finally after two days of trying my box is back up and running. Manchester area so if any one needs help in manchester (oldham) dont hesitate to pm me.

I will be reposting this so I can get pm

18. marvel32

marvel32 Member

hello everyone ive been trying to fix my eurovox 2008 for 2 days now ive tried every code can anyone please help im in dorset area with old nthell virjin ive tried new codes old codes nothing HELP !!!

19. philsomuk

philsomuk Member

BigMAQ toolbar offers updated Eurovox MAX red & blue firmware updates which says:

Eurovox Max 2007 Red Box

10th April 2008

Fix for Keyroll issues in UK and Ireland.

I wonder if anyone has updated this an if it fixed code update yet, i don't have the cables so not been able to test it.

Regards

20. Ralden

Ralden Member

At last,Up and running in Preston, Lancs, again for now. Thanks SYNSEAL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.