1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox max security

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Bing1, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debic

debic Regular member

hi
    I have ch**** and i use a eurovox and have had absolutely no problems with it at all. I know that some may say the s/v is superior but I have found less trouble from the eurovox than alot of people I know with S/V's.

2. silvereel

silvereel Member

The Eurovox 2007 or the new Eurovox V are the best because they auto update.Ch**us and N*L change codes regulary and the eurovox has always updated automatically

3. mancred

mancred Regular member

Hi im currently using the 2006 model and have ordered the 2008 version of the eurovox...

Wondering if the widescreen issue is sorted on the new model and is the graphics and menu's much different??

Cheers in advance

4. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

There is no such thing as eurovox blue 2007 firmware.Firstly the "blue" is the 2006 box.Second the latest software for this is the June software.Having said that make sure you don't have a clone blue box,otherwise the June software will kill it.
    There are sellers selling clone eurovox boxes on Ebay,supplying them in their blue boxes and calling them 2007 boxes and displaying an image of a red box(which is the correct image for the 2007 box)
    Next they will be displaying the new black image and still selling the clones.
    For your peace of mind,only buy from a reputable seller selling the 2008 model.Better still buy from an official source.Only official sellers have their name watermarked in grey onto the picture of the 2008 box.

5. debic

debic Regular member

vardus
    I wasn't saying that the blue box was 2007, I was saying that the software for the blue box is june 2007 and the software for the red box is june 2007 and the software for the eurovox max V is july 2007. I know that there are clones out there and i do buy my boxes from a reputable seller. Forgive me if you misunderstood my posting, perhaps I should have explained it clearer.

6. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Hi,
    I do understand your posting now but you did say "eurovox blue 2007 July firmware" which doesn't exist.Latest software for the blue boxes is June.

7. jayo2005

jayo2005 Member

Hey pearsob7 did you ever get it working in Carlow as I am in same trouble as you described. I have tried everything I can find but no luck??

8. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Did you try 6875 symbol rate.

9. jayo2005

jayo2005 Member

ye even tried inputing ch*rus codes. Im using a eurovox 2008 ( black box) with firmware june 07. I have downloaded july firmware ( for red box) but stops on 9%. When I do a scan the TP stays at 0. It does not detect any channells at all. pearsob7 is in carlow too and getting very same problem. Could the symbol rate for carlow be different. But I would imagine a full scan would have picked up something. As I stated in another post I have a Jerrold box and am getting sly sports 1 ,2 ,3 was getting prem plus and movies but they went on it a while ago. This euro box aint even picking up bbc. and I have tried 2 eurovox max 2008.

10. phatdraw

phatdraw Guest

hi vardus

thanks for the reply,
    sorry i got the wrong month (july).
    where can i get a copy of the latest software for euovox max blue june update.
    and my box is not a clone. i brought it from a offical seller. not ebay. :)

11. mackatack

mackatack Member

hi everyone. just got a 2006 box from ebay, and yes, it is a cloned box! but for some reason i cannot get it to operate with my Ch****. A mate of mine brought it to dublin and tried it with N*L and it worked fine. the symbol rates we tried were 6887 and 6875 but to no joy. not getting any channels when we conduct the full search. can anyone help me? thank you

12. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

13. phatdraw

phatdraw Guest

that was quick thanks

14. scanbox

scanbox Member

Just wondering if anyone knows why the Eurovox Max 2007 (red) is not for sale anymore. I have bought quite a few of the Eurovox boxes red & blue in the past but my supplier does not do them anymore.

15. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

can anyone help cant any audio on red box

16. ReplayL

ReplayL Guest

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the Eurovox works on chorus in Meath (Clonard/Enfield) area??

And if so how many channels does it pick up??

Does it include the Setanta Sports channels and is there anything special has to be done to get it to work or will it just plug and play with most up to date software pre-loaded?

Cheers...

17. debic

debic Regular member

replayl
    I just posted an answer to this on the replay lite forum where I think you asked the question too. In short the eurovox will work with Ch**** if it is true cable but not on mmds, so you need to find out which it is you have in enfield.

18. ssinbad

ssinbad Member

hi can someone tell me where i ca get the latest eurovox software, mine is eurovox 1. my email address is salimhafeji@hotmail.co.uk thanks

19. jayo2005

jayo2005 Member

Could the reason I am not getting a signal in carlow on the eurovox be that it is just an analog signal I am recieving. The cable coming into my house has never been upgraded and has been installed as long as I can remember. I have also tried the box in a friends house and still no go. I have uploaded a cdf file that works in south Dublin and it brings in the names of the stations but I get no signal. I have tried everything except degrading the signal which someone told me to try. I think myself its got to do with an an analog signal. I recieve sly sports on a chipped jerrold box but jerrold in an analog reciever I think. Im starting to lose faith

20. frank9901

frank9901 Member

jayo
    ring your cable company and tell them you are thinking about getting digital and is it available in your area, if yes you should be able to get the channels but if they say its not available there then the eurovox wont get them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.