1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox max security

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Bing1, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shahida

shahida Member

HI IS ANY ONE THERE

2. Superdub2

Superdub2 Member

Howdi guys and gal'

Im looking for the codes currently working for the Eurovox max and how to put them into the thing as i used the codes from the thread below, which appear to be up to date, but it doesnt seem to be working for me. Cheers!

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/531363

3. jayo2005

jayo2005 Member

I patched boxes no bother. What is your problem the firmware wont load or its not updating keys cause i dont think the keys have changed. Well my keys havent anyhow.

4. dodgie

dodgie Member

Hey Guys,

I live in Manchester and have been given the following codes for the NW area V****n i have put them in and wallaahh i have all me channels back, try the codes on both the telepest and N*L slots.

00: 6f 9b 12 32 50 67 36 57

01: c1 6c be 24 09 f2 dd fa

These codes are also 100% working in the Warrington area this morning.

Good luck

5. stefino

stefino Member

would anyone know how to fix the clock on the ev max

6. iona_ie

iona_ie Member

hi qtour, the box u describe is the 'red' box (early 2007 model)

7. iona_ie

iona_ie Member

whats his box look like (silver front dark grey case is the red box)

8. blue2006

blue2006 Guest

hi jayo2005

I patched boxes no bother. What is your problem the firmware wont load or its not updating keys cause i dont think the keys have changed. Well my keys havent anyhow.

This is what I did:

flashed box with 10/4/2008 firmware
    reset factory settings
    power scan

It found all the channells, but after it was stuck to code being updated.

When I flashed I didn't have the upadated codes loaded.Do you have to flash the box with the latest working keys to get it to work??????
    tks

9. briscoed

briscoed Member

can any1 tell me where to find the step by step instructions to flash my eurovox maxv box please my box has been flashed b4 but im now having to use the codes i've searched the forum for two days and just cant find it thanks for any help

10. malci

malci Guest

You will find all the info at the link below, go into Eurovox and then into documentation, download pdf file How to flash Eurovox, you will be able to follow step by step instructions.

Eamo's FTA Library http://eko.4shared.com/

11. briscoed

briscoed Member

malci you are a star thank you :)

12. malci

malci Guest

Your welcome, put the link in your favourites, everything eventually ends up in Eamo' Library - Good and Cheers

13. iona_ie

iona_ie Member

Hi ogg, the program dnupman_v4_red.exe in your folder. Is that all that i need to download to update the firmware on my eurovox (red model genuine in nthell dub). Does it overwrite whats already there or do i need to format the box. Will i need to save my channels in their current favs pos'n or will it auto do it.i watched the demo on your instructions link and i presume i only need to take it from the 9female to 9female connection part (i don't need the jtag cable)

cheers for any help

14. jayo2005

jayo2005 Member

Hi blue2006

On my box I had latest codes on it. If I go into menu and change the keys for chor*s it doesnt auto update ( I get code been updated).As there has been no key roll my eurovox has not been tested. Maybe someone on ntl or that can go in and manually change their keys to see if it autoupdates and we will know then if its working for chor*S or not??

15. Skorezeny

Skorezeny Member

hey ther peeps anyone know if there's any new codes for the starview box on N*L in dublin

16. Tunnest

Tunnest Member

Hello guys anyone with the idea of co*** dat wks 4 V***** in Purley, Surrey area? I tried all the co***** from sum guys no luck yet

17. blue2006

blue2006 Guest

jayo2005

On my box I had latest codes on it. If I go into menu and change the keys for chor*s it doesnt auto update ( I get code been updated).

If that is the case don't think it works.It is like the first time you set the box, you dont have keys and it updates itself... ( I think :) )

18. malci

malci Guest

Have you tried the ones here from Leslie >>>>>>
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/528527

19. Tunnest

Tunnest Member

Yep, Tried them, no luck

20. redrobroy

redrobroy Guest

Hi folks, first time poster. NTL/Virgin Media customer

Have a Eurovox Max box, bought Sept 2006. Last used it on wednesday evening to watch Man U game.

Turned it on this morning and was not able to get the encrypted channels - this is the first time this has happened in 18 months. After an hour I tried a new Power Scan, found the usual 200 odd channels but again could not view the encrypted ones. As an impatient bugger I mucked around and think I may have f*cked up - I did a Factory Default and a now a Power Scan cannot find ANY channels, not even BBC or STV.

In User Installation before doing a POWER SCAN only Channel 1 is now listed whereas I'm sure this morning before doing the Factory Default there were 30 Channels. Also in Full mode there is no Symbol Rate listed anymore. In Normal mode I can still change the Symbol rate from 6.887 to 6.925 as required.

I put in the new codes from your site this morning (Menu follwed by Yellow button) but again without any joy.

Have I gubbed the box.

The System Information for my box is
    Model DVB-XC Box
    S/W ver 1.0 ssc4 Jul 11 2006
    H/W ver 2.0 Jul 11 2006
    Bootstrap v002

Is my box a Blue or Red one - should I download new firmware update?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated - sorry for long post but thought best to give as much info as possible. Not the best when it comes to Techie stuff so I'm at your mercy!!

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.