1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox max security

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Bing1, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liaammo

liaammo Member

markarman
    could you send me the software that you used to fix this problem. thanks liaammo

2. barm

barm Regular member

As you know winnieb, N*L are monitoring these forums now so you are better off doing it yourself as you don't want to meet the wrong person.:)

3. kaizerII

kaizerII Member

Hi Folks

I am newbie with those box, I bought an Eurovox TX and has been fine for about 1 month I have a few channels working fine. But since 3 days ago the box start to lose signal say "Updating data ...." and stay like this for about 5-10 minutes and then get's back. I hava Ch***s MMDS aerial down in Kildare area. Any idea ? Thx folks

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  4. kaizerII

kaizerII Member

Hi Folks

I am newbie with those box, I bought an Eurovox TX and has been fine for about 1 month I have a few channels working fine. But since 3 days ago the box start to lose signal say "Updating data ...." and stay like this for about 5-10 minutes and then get's back. I hava Ch***s MMDS aerial down in Kildare area. Any idea ? Thx folks

5. barm

barm Regular member

Your question has been answered on the TX thread.Please don't double post.

6. higgidar

higgidar Member

Hi there

Can anybody tell me what firmware will work on the Eurovox 2007. It's the box with the silver coloured front. I have the firmware for the black Eurovox Max 2008 but I don't want to use this on the 2007 box in case it kills it

Any help is much appreciated

7. kaizerII

kaizerII Member

sorry about that

8. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

looking for cdf for ch@@us for the navan area on cable so anyone in the area if you can upload same to eko s be very grateful thanks

9. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

WITKO are you collecting CDFs? Send a pm to Fergusrb he might sort you out. He is on Ch**us in the general area.

10. slipss

slipss Member

I'm having this exact same problem, anyone correct software) as per the step by step guide posted up here. The software downloaded fine, then I did a factory reset with a full power scan at 6.887 (im in dublin), it scans through the whole 770 (100-800mhz i think), no channels come in then 0000 comes up on led display on box. Tried rescaning a few times, same thing happens. Tried doing a auto-scan, it says "no transponder to scan". Help please anybody?

11. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

scouser, no this ones for an eldery chap i work with who lives in navan we been trying to get his box up and running for a good while now i live in the dunlaoghaire area so dont and cant travel on my days off ,kids and domistic stuff you know the drill;so am doing it from afar and its not easy,hes tried every freq under the sun the most channels hes got so far is 36 so trying everything i can think of,have tried all the freq posted on all the treads ;so here goes nothing anyone with any ideas please post thanks

12. elliser

elliser Member

13. MeLouise

MeLouise Member

hey guys same question different day has anyone got the codes for today,your all getting firm ware on me and no one around to up date for today ntl ireland thanks xx

14. MeLouise

MeLouise Member

its ok i used yesterdays ones that i didnt use. talking tomyself today no one here haha bye

15. slipss

slipss Member

Ahh, I had the digital cable plugged into the antenna socket on the back of the box instead of the RF socket. (must be the same thing going on with yours Posher).

16. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

Use the link at the bottom of my post and add it to your fav list for future but it would be easyier to update your box with the auto roll fix

17. oconbren

oconbren Regular member

WITKO.. Are u looking for Freq's for Ch**** ???if so i have them i will PM them to u , let m eknow

18. gamblor16

gamblor16 Member

hey debic im in swords and have chor** and have the red box got the latest s/w and have the cable but after downloading the s/w doing a scan still get nothing??

19. sxxo

sxxo Member

could anyone tell me the freq and how to get the liverpool channel on c8888s..lost it when i flashed my box
    cheers

20. gamblor16

gamblor16 Member

probably a silly question but how do i do a factory reset??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.