1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox max security

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Bing1, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scanbox

scanbox Member

Dave,

www.starviewbox.co.uk has the latest Eurovox boxes for sale

2. beatlened

beatlened Member

I'm on N*L in Balbriggan. I had 72 channels and now I have none. How do I get teh software and how do I install it? Anybody else from balbriggan here? Is 72 channels the max? I have no idea how to PM anyone here either. Can someone tell me how to do that?

All help appreciated

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  3. beatlened

beatlened Member

Forgot to say, I'm using Eurovox!!

4. debic

debic Regular member

to pm someone, click on the pic of the head on the right hand side of the thread of the person you want to p.m.. I am in swords, i might be able to help you. i'll p.m you contact details.

5. armor6460

armor6460 Member

hey all n*l and c*or*s changed codes yesterday around 5
    just leave ur box alone and will re scan and update codes its self Some boxes update quicker than others depending on ur area
    Hope this helps scanbox and all who are worried

6. frank9901

frank9901 Member

beatlened
    i sent you a private message if you send me your email i might be able to help you

7. brophylad

brophylad Member

Can anyone tell me does the eurovox box work in the Meath area, Enfield to be exact?

8. SRcommons

SRcommons Guest

Does anyone if the eurovox works on MMDS i have 2007 and set up with 139 channels Every channel says no signal and in channel manager it under freq and symbol mrate it says TYPE:scrambled The signal strength is 27% Im in Drogheda Any help at all would b cool Cheers

9. scanbox

scanbox Member

Did you try pressing menu, language, 1968 twice, and see if you are getting the nagravision codes for your area

10. seoirse

seoirse Member

I had 140 channels or so tuned in and working properly, N*L Dublin. Over the last few days on most of the channels I get an information box with the message "please wait code being updating". Is there anyone else out there you having similiar problems? Is there a solution?

11. frank9901

frank9901 Member

seoirse
    just leave it on and the codes will update after anything up to 10 minutes

12. googlebox

googlebox Member

Hi Guys,
    Sorry newbie here,
    I just got a eurovox max box and when I plug it up nothing happenes, the stand by red light is on and there are 4 green lights in the panal.

Do I need to load some software on it first?
    any help greatly appreaciated.

Googlebox

13. seoirse

seoirse Member

frank9901. No matter how long I leave it the message doesn't go away. Do I need to update the software? How it that done?

14. pearsob7

pearsob7 Member

You need to install the software by the sounds of it. it should have come with it on a cd and wire to connect to a pc. you run the software and the pc should pick up the eurovox. then you should get a message that its uploading. if nothing is happening you have to plug out eurovox for a second and then plug it back in and it should be done then.

15. googlebox

googlebox Member

Hi pearsos7,
    It didn't come with a CD, do you know where I can download it?
    Regards
    Googlebox

16. p4paddy

p4paddy Guest

can anyone help me out i have the eurovox max.i got it a few weeks ago programed it and pluged it in and after a couple of mins of it saying code being updated it came on but i havnt had it connected for a while and while i had it disconnected they changed the codes and now when i plug it in it says codes being updated but nothing happens its bein like that for half an hour now and nothing.i hav it connected properly and my mate has the same problem with his any ideas..

17. brophylad

brophylad Member

Ok have posted above but no replies!!!

Thing is i live in Enfield (only new to the area) so it is $ky or ch0rus (MMDS). Will the eurovox box work with chorus on mmds and if it does will it work in this area of meath?

Just one other thing a friend lives in swords and he has ch0rus digital but it is not mmds but cable is it possible for him to get one of these eurovox box's?

PLEASE ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED. ;)

18. seoirse

seoirse Member

I had 140 channels or so tuned in and working properly, N*L Dublin. Over the last few days on most of the channels I get an information box with the message "please wait code being updating". I spotted a thread on afterdawn that said I should update to the latest software. I found,downloaded and flased the box with "Eurovox_max_red_box_01_06_07.bin" and although the firmware is now dated 30th 0f May the message still appears on 95% of the channels. There was another file "Eurovox_max_blue_box_01_06_07.bin" in the download. Should I have updated the bow with that too?

19. steo46

steo46 Regular member

If you have the red box only use the red box file..,,,

20. seoirse

seoirse Member

I guessed that I had the eurovox red box simply by the colour of the box it was shipped to me in. The user manual makes no mention of red/blue. OK so assume that i've updated correctly, what else can I try to get rid of the "please wait code being updated" message? Should I revert to an earlier version? Did I update the box correctly? What I did was run the DpUpman program,picked off the Red file and downloaded, when I got the completed message I simply powered off the box & unpluged the serial cable. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.