1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox max security

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Bing1, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steo46

steo46 Regular member

Sounds like you have the latest firmware installed properly.I think it might be something new the cable companies have introduced to prevent the boxes from updating as the starviews have stopped autoupdating. We will probably need new firmware to get around this.

2. seoirse

seoirse Member

Its definately a red box, i figured out the blue box is a 2006 model. Stragely enough I have a mate who also has a red box, but with a earlier version of the firmware and its still working. He lives on the other side of the city (dublin) so maybe the cable co. N*L have done something only in this area (Bray). When you say firmware do you mean a newer version of the software I just updated with? If so, were can I get my hands on it?

3. steo46

steo46 Regular member

you have the latest software, What I was saying is that we will probably need new firmware to get around whatever it is that the cable companies have done to prevent the boxes from updating. I have the red box working but when the keys change again it might not update.

4. seoirse

seoirse Member

steo46. Thanks mate. I'll just have to keep monitoring until new firmware is available. If you know any of the following,pls reply! Is afterdawn the best place to pick up if a new update is available? Or is there a direct source for these updates?

5. falc0n036

falc0n036 Member

evening all
    after sorting out the starview box everything working fine bar 1 channel i have picture but no sound any ideas if it helps its the adult ch

6. steo46

steo46 Regular member

I think everybody has the same problem mate. tried everything to get sound working to no avail.

7. falc0n036

falc0n036 Member

thanks for the reply anyway seems to be a wierd one allright keep cracking away at it thanks again dublin won the match to-day so that takes the edge off it lol

8. steo46

steo46 Regular member

maybe you could get a channel file from somebody in your area and download it to the eurovox. This will bring in all the channels properly.

9. falc0n036

falc0n036 Member

yea could try that but there has to be a way thats easyier sorry for yhe spelling its the bugkfast

10. falc0n036

falc0n036 Member

yea could try that but there has to be a way thats easyier sorry for yhe spelling its the bugkfast

11. SRcommons

SRcommons Guest

12. SRcommons

SRcommons Guest

thanks for the reply I got up nagravision codes got lots different codes Only one says CHORUS Dont know how to tell if they r for my area Name:CHORUS Provider:5e 01 Key:00
    Key Data:20 4D DF 2E A6 BC 73 09
    am i to enter these codes in somewhere else?
    Any more guidance would be appreciated
    Thanks

13. seoirse

seoirse Member

Last Friday my Eurovox started displaying "Please wait code being updated". I logged onto this great forum and found out that I had to update the software on the box or to use the tech word 'flash the box'. I did this using the latest software Eurovox_max_red_box_01_06_07.bin" but the message didn't go away, that is until this morning when I read on another great forum "satfiles.co.uk" that I should change to a premium channel like S*y S*orts and the code would dechyper in a few minutes, low & behold I tried it at luchtime and it worked. The bottom line is that when the cable co. change/update the code always change to a premium channel to let the box update. God bless all who contribute to these forums.

14. silvereel

silvereel Member

15. falc0n036

falc0n036 Member

thanks for the help re the starview box sound came back on by it's self n.. must be doing upgrade work my digi keep frezing to day so i restarted it and got a page never seen before about the box been upgraded but been wonky all day

16. dee523i

dee523i Member

Does anyone if the eurovox works on Chor*s on MMDS in Drogheda. I have 2007 and each time I try a powerscan no channels are defined. I'm on symbol rate 6.875 but each time I scan no channels are found but the quality rate is around 87%-98%.The box has been tested in Dublin on NTL & 140 channels are located. Am I using the wrong rate. Please help, I'm getting an earful for going ahead & cancelling sky

17. debic

debic Regular member

hi guys
    on page 14 of the replay lite thread i posted the new software for the eurovox if anyone is looking for it.

18. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

friend in ashbourne on ch..us cant get channels tried 6.875and freq posted on this site any ideas thanks

19. static1

static1 Member

20. static1

static1 Member

static1@blueyonder.co.uk could you send me new program, also where can I get the program DnUpMan from in english free
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.