1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eurovox max v 2008

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by telbo, Sep 15, 2007.

1. telbo

telbo Guest

hi to all just bought this box im having lotsa trouble getting blocky or freezing on all channels tried autoscan then power scan then reset but to no avail my m8 put it on his no problems so its not box im with virgin but only for broadband is this my problem? cos me m8 got a subscription cant work it out anybody out there please lol much appreciated may thx telbo

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

eurovox max 2008 black critical alert out from makers of box.check links for info

3. telbo

telbo Guest

hi thx foer your reply its got the latest on and works on my friends no probs ive tested all cables too and changed them to no avail ive ben told that virgin lower the signal if your not subscribed to any channels is this true if so how can i get the signal back up many thx telbo

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I presume you are using a splitter between your braodband router and the Eurovox. Try putting a booster on where the cable enters your house and then split the feed between the broadband and the Eurovox.

5. telbo

telbo Guest

many thx it seems just not enough signal goes blocky after few seconds where can i get these boosters? thankyou for recent reply

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

You can pick a decent one up in Maplins or Argos.

7. telbo

telbo Guest

many thx will checkout soon as thx again

8. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Youre welcome any problems drop back.

9. telbo

telbo Guest

tried everything the boosters sold in argos and maplins dont cover the frequencys so ive ordered one from america catv booster hoping this will do it if anyone got any ideas be very grateful dion me ed in now thx telbo

10. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

No need to get it all the way from America the best one in my opinion on the market at the moment is this one: http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...loc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

11. telbo

telbo Guest

many thxagain ive already sent for it but if that doesnt work i shall order the one you rcommend. if mine does work its only £4 quid so ill let you know

12. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

OK no problem for £4 though is it going to do the trick? Can you send me the link to have a look please.

13. telbo

telbo Guest

14. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Never seen that one before although going by the specs it looks fine.

15. telbo

telbo Guest

hoping it arrives by next week ill let u know what happens til then thx for everything