1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUROVOX MAX V 2008

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by guitar57c, Dec 4, 2007.

1. guitar57c

guitar57c Member

Hi all,

Im looking for some help in regards to the eurovox max v 2008, Its a magic piece of work, just take it from the box, plug and play! most of the time it works brilliantly.

I have it a few months now but recently ive noticed some frequency's quality level is jumping up and down which is obviously affecting the signal and some channels arent coming through. Ive been reading through the forums here and i see people talking bout flash and stuff, is there something i need to do to stop these frequencies from acting up??

ANY HELP IS WELCOME! Thanks Guys.

THE FREQUENCY'S THAT ARE ACTING UP ARE:

315.000MHz
    371.000MHz
    395.000MHz
    403.000MHz And its N*L in Dublin. Thanks again

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

You will need to change the 395 and 403 freq
    to 394 and 402

Press menu, installation, user installation, highlight 395.000 tp and use onscreen button guide to edit to 394.000 . When done exit out to frequency page, highlight the new frequency 394.000 press OK, (a tick will appear beside it). Press blue button to enable a manual scan on this frequency. That will sort it for you.

3. guitar57c

guitar57c Member

Thanks for the info celtic71.

When i changed the Freq 403 to 402 it worked and the quality signal is up between 78% -80% now, unfortunitly the other freq 315 371 and 395 are still jumping up and down even after changing them up or down by one or two, im gettin no signal for their channels, its just so annoying, im really looking forward to watching celtic tv and the likes but thats one of the ones that wont come through....

any other taughts for this problem??

Thanks for the info and help.