1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max V - All Encrypted Channels Gone (Teesside)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by BennBlack, Apr 8, 2008.

1. LauraJL

LauraJL Member

Again, I have tried this and still not working, does this mean I am 45 minutes too late or do I have a problem? Is this something which will correct itself in time or are they going to change the codes every hour?

2. mikeyw0

mikeyw0 Member

LauraJL, what box do you have and what provider? also what codes are you using and I will check them for you

3. dsbsdj

dsbsdj Member

im a virgin media is my nunber 5401 or 5A01 do i need to do a power scan when i put new codes PLEASE HELP.

4. harro75

harro75 Member

thanks for the codes ferqusrb my box is working fine harro75 tallaght dublin

5. nufcpip

nufcpip Member

anybody any idea how to get box working ? why is this happening ? will it be resolved or is my box just good for dustbin anybody please help

6. dsbsdj

dsbsdj Member

ANYBODY HELP ME IM ON NTL AND LIVE IN DARLINGTON HAVE TRYIED EVERY NEW CODE THAT IS ON THIS FORUM NONE WORKING WILL THIS SORT IT SELF OUT HAS THIS EVER HAPPEND BEFORE SHALL I JUST WAIT.

7. dsbsdj

dsbsdj Member

HELO NUFCPIP THIS IS SHAUN NO LUCK YET VOX BOX ABOUT TO LEAVE HOUSE BY FRONT WINDOW.

8. nufcpip

nufcpip Member

im from darlington aswell how do you put a code in ?

9. rsnewman

rsnewman Guest

10. Macky1966

Macky1966 Guest

N..L CODES
    PROVIDER 54 01
    KEY OO - 46 89 6D 87 07 24 42 2F
    KEY O1 - 91 28 EF B5 7B 37 1F ED

THESE CODES HAVE CHANGED FROM YESTERDAY SO BE AWARE THEY MIGHT CHANGE TOMORROW HAVE FUN FROM BILLING NAM, TEESIDE

11. kengriff

kengriff Member

scouser.....please could you help me. I am from Liverpool an a die hard red (if that helps)
    I have lost all my channels on my euro-vox max v box. I have read the link that you posted. And to be completley honest I can not make sense of it.
    Is there anything you can do to help me out...PLEASE!!!!!!!

Is there anything you could send me that is much easier for me to understand please!

12. kengriff

kengriff Member

sc0user.....please could you help me. I am from Liverpool an a die hard red (if that helps)
    I have lost all my channels on my euro-vox max v box. I have read the link that you posted. And to be completley honest I can not make sense of it.
    Is there anything you can do to help me out...PLEASE!!!!!!!

Is there anything you could send me that is much easier for me to understand please!