1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox New Software Released.Tested and Working.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by vardrus, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

ok so its more than likely that your using the wrong com port .. first if you have more than 1 usb ports plug the cable into the other ones and go back into download and see did it pick your box up you will know when it picks your box up cos when you press download instead of com port appearing it will say version 1.20 detected or whatever version your box is .. if that doesnt work then try this when com port 3 appears press start and you have an option of com port 1 ..2 .. 3 .. 4 try one after another to see if it works if not then you will have to go into device manager and go down to com ports and go into advanced and change the number of the port start with one then try two 3 and four to see if any of them works

2. biscuit23

biscuit23 Member

where can i get the software for eurovox blue clone box?

3. alandub10

alandub10 Member

ok thanks try the com 1 2 3 4 picked 3 and it now says wait for the resonce from your reciver ??

4. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

you could be waiting for a bit cos it must not be on the right com port try changing the port you have the usb plugged into

5. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

havent got the link but if youy go to the thread just under this one(manually inputting codes on eurovox + codes ) and go to page 151 you will see iasked the same question and karljd gave a link for the clones

6. tippy1

tippy1 Regular member

i havent updated the firmaware but about 5 days ago the box said code updading etc so i thought we would need another code to put in but it updated itself! no fruther probs as yet any reason for this?
    sue

7. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

what box have you got did it go before and not come back on

8. markmu66

markmu66 Member

hi i've just bought a null modem cable and a serial usb converter but i didn't receive a disc. how do i install it know? doh just found the disc between the two parts of cardboard.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  9. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Might not have the latest FW revision have a look here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/653745

10. tippy1

tippy1 Regular member

i have eurovox max 2006 blue yes it went off the other times they changed to codes and i had to inout manually but this last time it did it itself!

11. alandub10

alandub10 Member

thanks tempo have it all sortet thanks agan fpr your help

12. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

I wouldn't recommend this option for transferring firmware onto a blank box, remember all the boxes needing jtagging last year. it might be allright to transfer the channel data.
    What I would do is upload the channel data file to your computer from your "original" box and then download it to the second box :)

13. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

no prob glad you got it sorted mate

14. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

dont know what happened there maybe you got lucky cos it usually only misses one digit of the code but you should still upgrade the firmware ... and also make sure your box aint a clone cos ive had problems with the blue boxes cos they look identical to the clones just the inside different ..any how if you want to check whether your box will autoroll a second time you could go into language settings and type 19681968 and when all the codes appear press the yellow button and that will reset the codes to default then exit to s*y sports and see what happens

15. tippy1

tippy1 Regular member

ive just looked at the codes on the box everything is at zero, provider codes and key codes. but i still have all my channels. should i still try the 19681968 thing?
    sue

16. daayms

daayms Member

hey all, i need to get a copy of dnupman or some other tool so i can flash the box with the most recent version of software, can anyone tell me where i can get a copy of this tool please?
    Thank you

17. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

try this link should have everyting you need http://eko.4shared.com/

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  18. daayms

daayms Member

yeah man thats pretty sweet, fair play!

19. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

when you go into menu and press the yellow button the codes will come up all zeros cos thats only for where you put the codes in try the 19681968 in language settings the codes are down on one of the pages you will see provider id 5401 then 00 then code then the next line will be the same 01 so when you press the yellow button it resets the codes back to default

20. alandub10

alandub10 Member

hi tampo around ?? i got my box up dated with new firmware what do u have to do to find stations when you connect to the tv its commin up transponder not preasent ??? any help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.