1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox New Software Released.Tested and Working.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by vardrus, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxemax

xxemax Guest

hi dont no if you can help me i have got a eurovox black box here that has just been updated but its only finding about 6 channels not sure if i am doing the insterlatin right would be gratful if you could get back to me thnks

2. xxemax

xxemax Guest

its ok i have managed to get it going now had to factory restore

3. leez

leez Member

i have new codes

4. hag1983

hag1983 Guest

hi can some one help me please. i have a eurovox max blue. i downloaded the max blue file 2 my box, it now just stays at channel 0 and says channel not currently availible. have i done something wrong? how do u factory reset? i did a power scan but no channels came up. thanks in advance

5. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

OK you need to go to menu, config, clear data and then clear ch@nnel data. Then do a normal powerscan from 290.000 to 403.000 using symbol rate 6887 N*L IRELAND

UK ... You need to set the start frequency to 162.00 and the end frequency to 866.00 then set the symbol rate

6. dgrif88

dgrif88 Member

guys-any one have the codes NTL south dublin.
    much appreciated

7. hag1983

hag1983 Guest

hi again. i tried the above but it aint picking up any channels. anything else i can try??? ty

8. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

what area are you in

9. hag1983

hag1983 Guest

glasgow m8

10. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

well i wont be much help then cos not sure of the freq and symbol rate for glasgow cos im in ireland but when you download the firmware it will come up channel currently not available so you have to go into user installation and do a power scan start (not sure for glasgow ) finish ( again not sure ) and then symbol rate if your on n*l then i think its the same in scotland 6887 then hit start... you could do a full scan on the correct symbol rate and it should work too but take longer .. im logging off but im sure there is some one here that will help ya out

11. hag1983

hag1983 Guest

thanx tempo. got it now... i think lol

12. SG8

SG8 Active member

If you look at your original 4 posts (one after the other in the thread, and 4 posts within 20 mins) That means that for 20 mins you did not get a reply.

Did you search the threads or read the rules before posting?

Most people on here help as much as they can, but unless someone has the actual file (and happen to read your post) there is not much else anyone else can do.

Did you need the CDF file to get the channels or just so you could have them already sorted for you in the way you like them? Did you consider doing this yourself?

Have you uploaded the CDF file for your area in case anyone else needs it?

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  13. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

May I but in here for a sec.....

You will also find my friend that the same question you asked has previously been answered hence why you did not get a reply.

The new rules for most of the forum "My own personal opinion and are not set in stone by mods :) is very similar to the green cross code in the highway code!".

STOP - and think before you speak " although to my knowledge I am the only 'hetrosexual' man that can do this.

Look - Do a goggle search or look on another forum if you cannot find your answer, plenty of info on 'all' topics are available.

Listen - Us guys do suffer from selective hearing but it is good to keep an ear out in other places without the need to comment"

Your issue was identified and was been worked on by a solution of new firmware "as far as I am aware!"

KMAC.

14. FRAZCH

FRAZCH Member

HI SOMEONE GOT CLONE EURO-VOX SILVER ANY SOFTWARE OR ANY SULUTION FOR THEM

15. linny40

linny40 Regular member

DODGE7
    How dare you be so rude. People are taking their precious time on here to help people out. YOu expect from what i have read a PERSONAL reply within a very short time. They have been replied may not have your name on them as they are not for 1 person but for everyone. I am sorry but i am fed up with peopel like you that come on here expect to click their fingers and get a personal response.
    Other people on here are happy and have got thier boxes sorted without the need to make comments like that.
    PLEASE BARE IN MIND THAT THESE GUYS ARE DOING THIS FOR FREE NO ONE GETS PAID FOR THIS THEY ARE DOING IT COZ THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE
    PLEASE therefor do not put them down unless you are an active member on here and can write something useful

16. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

first of all drop caps its seen as shouting and rude ... any how when you say clone eurovox silver need more of a description ... is it a a box thats all silver with one scart at back (ev 1 ) or two scarts (ev 2 ) or is it black in colour with silver front on it ?

17. malci

malci Guest

first of all drop caps its seen as shouting and rude ... any how when you say clone eurovox silver need more of a description ... is it a a box thats all silver with one scart at back (ev 1 ) or two scarts (ev 2 ) or is it black in colour with silver front on it ?[/quote]

As tempo has said please drop the caps, and maybe your answer is here at this thread okay >>>>>>>>>>
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/13/653745#4018823

Check it out.

18. FRAZCH

FRAZCH Member

is it black in colour with silver front on it

19. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

right you eiteher have a blue(2006)box or red (2007) ok next check where the pipe goes in rf in and you will see a little silver box that continues off the pipe connection and goes isidi the box count how far it goes back in vents if it goes back 8 vents you have a red box if it goes back 12 its a blue box or clone so post back what you have but there are red clones aswell so must be careful

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  20. FRAZCH

FRAZCH Member

thanks bro u guys are kool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.