1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox New Software Released.Tested and Working.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by vardrus, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpha13

alpha13 Member

Hi guys i have a euro black box 2008, where can i find the wire to connect it to my laptop, after the new rules havent watched telly for ages,, any chance of getting the c*d*s emailed.....

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

3. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

4. marine101

marine101 Member

Im currently trying to update a mates Balck eurovox.Anyway my pc has a 25 pin printer port.I now have a 9pin-25pin.Im trying to update the firmware but dont think its recognising the cable.When i click download its staying at "COM3" when it should be going to system reset.Its a null modem cable though!! Is it ok to use the 25pin null modem through the 25pin printer port? Thanks man!

5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Para and serial are two different beasts you need to use the cable/cables as Celt has said above.

6. marine101

marine101 Member

True..despite it being a null modem cable I dont think the db9-db25 will work connecting it into my printer port.I'll just have to order the db9-db9 with an adaptor...simple as

7. myser

myser Member

8. myser

myser Member

Hi Bud menu ok ok 1968 and your in ,if you have a prob get back to me also if you come across firmware to autoroll the v1 box tell us about it looking for weeks not got it yet thanks

9. greenore

greenore Member

can anyone help Eurovox was working perfectly but now have no sound - picture is fine

10. zubali

zubali Member

ive updated the blue box but i dint create a channel dumo so i done the search all the channles came but few are all fuzzy what should i do? i done reset to factory settings but still its fuzzy!!
    what should i do should ii reinstall the software again as before it was all okk

11. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

zubali .. Please DO NOT multi-post as I have answered you in another thread

12. berger007

berger007 Member

just flashed the eurovox max with the 18.04.08 firmware - it works fine except for one small detail - im missing a couple of channels (which i like to watch). ive now done 2 power scans with the signal booster on and the channels are still not there. Do u think it would be worth updating with the 28.04.08 firmware to get the missing channels?

13. linny40

linny40 Regular member

have you tried jsut pressing update channels works for me when they sometiems go off like wednesday night a certain channel went off did a channel update - and bobs ya uncle - channel came back!

14. berger007

berger007 Member

Yes tried that twice mate - still no different - still missing a few channels

15. linny40

linny40 Regular member

oh dear! not good! on my starview i have to delete and manually add channels if they "disappear" dont know if might work on the EV but its just something else to try

16. Takagi

Takagi Regular member

Its always recommended to update to the latest version.. however in this case re the missing channels i have come across a similar problem with Evo 08 and it only happened as i manually added a frequency to scan which meant that when it found a channel that was already there neither came up but i was able to keep the ones that i didn,t have and lose the ones that i did by using Channel manager and favs Manager.

17. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

if your in ireland, dublin to be exact, scouser has a new cdf update in eamos library that should sort out your missing channel problem

18. blkvamp

blkvamp Member

Hello Celtic71 wanted to say a big, emormous and huge thanks for helping me help me dad get all his channels back on the Eurovox blue box. He lost every single one of them and could only see 'Updating Code' message for several days. I found this forum through an internet search and began reading all the posts/threads back and forth between you and other users and found your posts led me to purchase a null modem lead for £9.99 at Maplins' in Stratford, East London where I am from. To cut a long story short (I do tend to waffle at times) I followed you advice; clearing all the channels, connecting the box to the internet and downloading the relevant update etc etc etc. Fortunately me dads box was sorted after my first attempt and he now has all his channels back.

So, once again thank you!!!

19. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

No problem and your welcome :)

20. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Nice to be nice well done Celt ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.