1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox New Software Released.Tested and Working.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by vardrus, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malci

malci Guest

It is a simple task, just go to Eamo's Library at the bottom of post, and into Eurovox folder, 4th down then into Firmware again 4th down and choose the file you want and click Download extreme right (Green Icon) then follow instructions on screen clicking download (Twice) etc. - when it has downloaded - click save, and you will be requested where you want to save the file, just choose Desktop and Save.

2. tippy1

tippy1 Regular member

hi i have done as you said do i just need the eurovx fix or anothr file as well?
    sue

3. malci

malci Guest

You only need the one file if you are talking about Firmware to update the box, it is UFL Unified Flash Loader, that is all you need, what box have you got Max V or is it some other.

4. tippy1

tippy1 Regular member

e**vox max blue model 2.0 (0ct 20 2006) dvb-xcbox ssc4 im just confused as to which files i need to update box im inputting code at mo

5. malci

malci Guest

You need to be sure that it is a genuine Eurovox Blue Max that you have, go back to the Library and into Eurovox Folder and then into Documentation and download Eurovox clones.doc 9th down, and make sure that you have the Genuine article, the firmware for a genuine blue is UFL_Max_Blue_21_04_08 (There is firmware avaiable for the clone if you have got a clone) - make sure first.

6. tippy1

tippy1 Regular member

thanks malci. i have printed of documentation and done first couple of ckecks, slots and green round things, which i can see(so it looks gen blue) but i will get hubby to unscrew box to check against pics. if its gen blue is it just the flash file i need?
    sue

7. waffa1

waffa1 Guest

many thanks malci, the lap top I'm on wont let me download the file,say's "windows cannpt download this file"
    I'll have towait till my pc is repaired .

8. malci

malci Guest

Yes, that is correct - all you need to update the box is to use the UFL (Unified Flash Loader) wise to be sure it's genuine and good news so far - Good Luck.

9. davychief

davychief Member

Hi Guys,

Need a bit of help...

I have my eurovox box a few months now and all the time i was entering the codes to get it back on track. I then got sick of doing this so i switched back to chor*s but the other day i decided to flash my 2008 box with the new firmware 28-04-2008. download is successful but when i scan for channels it won't find any...

I know it is only something small but can't figure it out...

Cab anyone help me out?? I'm on chor*s in limerick ireland, i'm almost certain chor*s cork works the same...

Cheers...

10. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Try the 18/04/08 firmware, I presume it is a Max V you have?

11. MazdaMPS

MazdaMPS Regular member

12. rozesky

rozesky Member

Hi
    need a little help.
    Just got a Eurovox max-v 2008 box today (black in white packaging) and seen that I'm new to this stuff.the box came with no software installed. This note came with it.
    The Eurovox Max V 2008 is sold BLANK you will not be able to switch it on until software has been installed all you will get is four green lines and a red light. Please do not send emails regarding faulty Eurovox’s until software has been applied. Do I install the ufl-kuro image-18-04-08? Do I plug the box into the mains but on stanby? sorry for the daft questions.(newbie). I've got the null modem cable L71BT and a USB-Serial adaptor compatable with Vista which my laptop works on.Area teeside ntell.
    any help appreciated.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  13. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

how do i tell which eurovox is which. there's no packaging on this it's my friends.

14. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

Identifying a eurovox blue and red
    look at the top of your box thru the holes at the back if the tuner goes down 8 holes is red if it goes down 12 holes its blue
    thats what ive read before anyway

15. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Correct axx, although the Max V also has a short tuner, but is black and has Max V on it obviously.

16. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

yeah thats why i didnt mention that one!

17. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

18. filbur

filbur Member

scOusercan you help me ,its with the eurovox when i connect the cable to pc and box i can get the download screen but when i click download it cannot find the com port i have checked the cable and it has worked on my friend's eurovox but not mine any clues as what to to ..thanks in advance

19. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

If it has worked on your friends and not on your PC then it sounds like a Comm Port conflict, BTW what OS are you running?

20. filbur

filbur Member

if OS is what i think it is win XP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.