1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox TX 2008 EMU?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by auggie2k, Jan 4, 2008.

1. mandy07

mandy07 Member

just done thaT and its working thanks for all ure help

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Youre welcome, enjoy.

3. mikeymoo

mikeymoo Member

Hi ,
    Still having problem with my box,
    I have the eurovox tx 2008 model.I have the latest software flashed onto the box.when i scan its pick up the channels but when the scan is finished it says 118 channels found but when it exits i only have RTE1 and the rest are all bad and scrambled channels..I have no emu menu or anything like that..I ahave entered the secret menu and i don't know what i have to enter...I have flashed te box about 5 times and turned off the box and back on and reset the factory settings..Basically i have done everything in the last 2 pages(i think) and i still can't get the channels..does anyone know that the problem is..Been trying to get these channels for the last 2 weeks and its getting frustrating..I know all the channels are there but they are just not coming through or showing up on the tele?? Help please!!

Mike

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

What does it say in system info?

5. mikeymoo

mikeymoo Member

TX_23_11_07

Really am struggling..Everything looks to be in order but its still coming up with bad or scrambled channels...Someone told me about the emu button but i went into the secret window and there is no emu button to be found anywhere....What else can i t be???

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I dont have one so cannot check. But sounds like all you have done is correct. EMU should be on by default, press menu, then type 1969 and see if the emu is there.

7. mikeymoo

mikeymoo Member

I tried that pal and there is nothing about an emu on it!! coud it be i flashed it wrong....but all the channels are there when i uto scan just coming up with bad or scrambled channel??

8. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

If it says 231107 in system info its flashed. Is there an option to turn ant power on?

9. mikeymoo

mikeymoo Member

Yes there is as far as i can remember..I am at work now but will try it later when i get home....I will put in another post around 9.30 as to how i got on..turn on ant power so...will i need to auto scan again after that or reset factory settings or anything like that???

10. ftm2008

ftm2008 Member

took me a while to figure this put also as i have a box-t an on this you had to turn on emu in the hidden but the on the eurovox it is on by default
    just turn on Sky Sports and leave it on . a progress bar should appear and after a minite or so the channls should come through
    hope that works for you

11. mikeymoo

mikeymoo Member

don't see that happening to be honest as i have left the channels on for a few mins already and still no joy....this really is annoying..might just order anothe one!!thanks for all yere help on this though!!

12. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Press menu then OK on Lanuage settings and then press 1968 not 1969 emulation should now show up make sure it is enabled.

13. mikeymoo

mikeymoo Member

ok cool..i will try that later on...Thanks again you all for yere help..I will let ye know how i get on with it at about 9.30¬¬¬

14. mikeymoo

mikeymoo Member

scOuser you are a genuis...It was tne antenna power all along..Just turned it on and autoscanned again and all channels came through..U are the man...Thanks a bunch .... Mike

15. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

You're welcome, sorry it took a while.

16. PaulieP

PaulieP Member

Hi all

I have the Eurovox 2008 for the past few months and thanks to the info on this page it has worked well, however yesterday it suddenly went (the channels that is) I am wondering if this is an external event as I dont believe anything changed at my end. As a precaution I did a system reset, made sure firmware ver is 23/11/07 (as before) and did a rescan with ant power on. It finds channels as before and goes to RTE1 which is fine. However when I go to another it says something like "updating info please wait" with a % display. This % display stays at 0% then maybe goes to 20% then 30% then back to 0%. I have left like this for ages but to no avail. Is anyine else having a similar issue. I know of one other with the same issue also since yesterday. Limk city area. Any ideas would be of great assistance, thanks n advance.

17. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member