1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox - yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ElRojo07, Jan 30, 2008.

1. ElRojo07

ElRojo07 Guest

Hi all,

Bear with me if this question is pretty basic as I'm a novice at this. I've done a few searches and not found what I'm looking for.

Is there much chance the Eurovox 08 will become obsolete in the near future? I'm thinking of investing but obviously don't want to be left with a fancy looking ashtray beside my NTL box in a few months time. (Although I appreciate that this isn't an exact science!)

Also, 200euro seems to be the going rate online for these....does this sound about right?

Again apologies for the simplistic nature of the queries - any advice appreciated.

2. metalrobe

metalrobe Member

Im not an expert by any means on these boxes but I bought the Eurovox 08 recently and its a great job. I dont think theres anyway these will not work in the near future as N*l or Cho*us will have to change there set top boxes (I presume). I got mine for 165 euro online. Do a search you will get them cheaper. Im very happy with mine